Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Blackburn Away.

Got one. 

I must be on the system somewhere because she just asked my postcode and last name and said she'd send them off as soon as. I honestly dunno when I bought a ticket last in my name but I wasn't gonna stop to argue. 

Got mine today. Do you usually get a confirmation email straight away? Because I've not got one yet.

Going on my own unfortunately as the mrs is working. Anyone on the train from Blackpool?

Come to think of it,I can't remember getting an email in months.

Got mine today. Do you usually get a confirmation email straight away? Because I've not got one yet.

Going on my own unfortunately as the mrs is working. Anyone on the train from Blackpool?

Check your order history on lcfcdirect.com, doesn't matter if you bought it over the phone.

Can't wait for this. Should be a good weekend and like a few others on here, we are also stopping over in Blackpool Friday and Saturday night. Only 40 minutes direct on the train to Blackburn, then heading to The Postal Order! COYB

We will probably be on the 11.29 from Blackpool North.

Archived