Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Blackburn Away.

Leeds took 6800 there which I assume is the whole end, so we could get at least that many. 

However that might have to be agreed by the clubs in advance, because if they start selling home tickets in the lower tier of the other half of that stand then the away tickets would presumably be limited to the usual half of the lower tier, plus the whole of the upper.

I'm assuming the allocation in the lower Darwen won't be unlimited as it looks like they sold some half season tickets there.

However, they said they've move them for the Burnley game as I assume they'd take the full 6k. 

They're not selling tickets for us at home yet so I suppose they can see how sales go and see if they can sell any  more in that end. 

Thing is with our new selling arrangements, it might be too late before the club realise the demand for this.

Far too long between the priority dates. I agree with the points system, but there's no need for it to go 15 days before STHs without points can purchase.

22 days from the first day of sale until General Sale?! Daft.

Thing is with our new selling arrangements, it might be too late before the club realise the demand for this.

Far too long between the priority dates. I agree with the points system, but there's no need for it to go 15 days before STHs without points can purchase.

22 days from the first day of sale until General Sale?! Daft.

Yea I think this happened with Birmingham away as well. 

There was nothing wrong with a day per priority.

If you want a ticket and you think it might sell quickly so need to use your priority you're going to use it at about half 9 on the first day of your priority, or maybe later if you don't have phone/internet access in work.

Nobody is going to take 3 days to fanny around if they actually want to use their priority. It's just daft.

There was nothing wrong with a day per priority.

If you want a ticket and you think it might sell quickly so need to use your priority you're going to use it at about half 9 on the first day of your priority, or maybe later if you don't have phone/internet access in work.

Nobody is going to take 3 days to fanny around if they actually want to use their priority. It's just daft.

2 days at most.

The ticket office needs somebody with a brain.

I agree but our phone lines simply can't take the demand can they? The staff would noway be able to handle 1800 fans phoning in one day (to say nothing of other fans ringing up the same number to enquire about entirely different match tickets)

I agree but our phone lines simply can't take the demand can they? The staff would noway be able to handle 1800 fans phoning in one day (to say nothing of other fans ringing up the same number to enquire about entirely different match tickets)

Aye, guess that's true.

Mainly just annoying because every day train tickets go up a bit, especially when you can't know or sure if you're gonna be going until 3 or 4 days before kick off.

anybody know of any supporters coaches going to this, dont fancy the 4 hour train journey or the lcfc coaches.

The Hinckley branch sometimes run a coach, which picks up at normally Nuneaton, Hinckley and Earl Shilton sometimes runs a coach, I did enquire about if they were running a coach to Blackburn but they said at the time said it was doubtful, they claim there was lack of interest. I may ask again on Saturday and see if there running a service.

Let me know if you want me to give you there number.

Also great incentive to be a member with a whole 5 hours priority over people with booking history, which surely is pretty much general sale.  At work for this anyway so choosing Burnley used up too much annual leave already!

I doubt it will even make members sale anyway.

Fancy this.

Travel is my issue though. Train is long and expensive, Coach is shit and 'can't' drink, and won't drive cos' I want a few beers.

As much as I hate it this could well be a Fox Travel game :unsure:

That's if I go of course. Hardly been to any away games this year, disappointed.

How's everyone else getting there?

Archived