Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Blackburn Away.

Surely if they stay over it's a Manchester stop over.

Yes! Great place  :thumbup:

Got ours and pretty excited for this. Like Blackburn away for some reason, and hoping to see us win. Been twice before, both of which were defeats.

This will be better than last year. Last year was a complete farce. Got in the ground at 3:30 after leaving at 10am and conceded within a minute of getting in. Dominated the rest of the game, had a fair goal ruled out and lost it late. Sickening game.

Can't make this one now, been let down on a shift swap at work.

Always brings back great memories of one of my favourite away days, everyone stood behind the goal, ankle deep in ripped up sporting greens screaming at Little to 'bring on the Rooster', he comes on and bags the only goal of the game. Was absolute pandemonium, bodies everywhere.

That result left us in the driving seat to finish 2nd, until we blew it away at Charlton.

Following the end of the Millwall curse, this is now my worst record away ground with Leicester:

03/04 Premier: 0-1 (Andy Cole if I remember correctly...)

04/05 FA Cup Quarter final: 0-1 (Dickov penalty)

12/13 Champ: 1-2 (still can't see how anyone could have thought Vardy was offside for the second)

Can remember all their little chavs running along the front of that stand on our right every time they score.. 

Following the end of the Millwall curse, this is now my worst record away ground with Leicester:

12/13 Champ: 1-2 (still can't see how anyone could have thought Vardy was offside for the second)

Can remember all their little chavs running along the front of that stand on our right every time they score..

Won't have that problem this time when we take the whole stand ;)

Got these yesterday, bringing my mate to his 2nd away day (Stoke in the cup was his first).

Looking forward to a class day out, I went last year & the small pub by the bridge was the haunt of choice for City fans, same again this time?

I went to those two games, so never seen us with there either.

Was about to say, I hate it when the fans run across. Even watch them do it when they're on tv.

Could end up like charlton away...some might be too young to remember

Ground shared with west ham at the time..

About 11k went..

And we lost lol

Remember the City fans all running across the pitch to get in the wing stand, and several staying on the pitch playing headers and volleys in the goal in front of the charlton fans who would cheer each time they scored. Fair play to the police and stewards who just let them get on with it until about ten minutes before kick off when a steward walked upto them, asked them to get back into the stand which they did.

I'm the opposite, I've got a hundred percent record, managing two 4-2 victories. I'm hoping to go to this game. :)

Last time I went I ended up in a club of some sort, a big place with pool and table football. It was mixed supporters but friendly, I can't remember where it was though so if it sounds families to anyone else let us know, it was within walking distance of the ground.

We parked in that last season and they kept the gates locked for around 45 mins after the game to let all foot traffic go by.

We must have gone to a boozer after as I seem to remember seeing Neil Lennon in the car park with a couple of young ladies and there wasn't that many cars about. Which is all well and good if we win, but should we lose by some freak occurance :) I won't want to be hanging around.

Archived