Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Blackburn Away.

When it says with booking history from past two seasons, does it mean just one game from them?

Btw yes one game away gives you a booking history..long as you purchased the tickets in your name

General sale Tuesday...should clear another 1500 b4 sats game

It's any game at all (I think). I've not been to an away since Forest in the cup in 11/12 and that wasn't bought in my name. Last one "I" bought was Scunthorpe in 2010/11. 3 years ago. My online account says I'm general sale but I hd an ST last year and I rang up on Thursday afternoon after it became on sale to "previous booking history" and they gave me a ticket no questions asked, linked it to my name and address and away we go. 

So I think you can buy them on that day if you've been to any match since the start of last season. I think. 

It's any game at all (I think). I've not been to an away since Forest in the cup in 11/12 and that wasn't bought in my name. Last one "I" bought was Scunthorpe in 2010/11. 3 years ago. My online account says I'm general sale but I hd an ST last year and I rang up on Thursday afternoon after it became on sale to "previous booking history" and they gave me a ticket no questions asked, linked it to my name and address and away we go.

So I think you can buy them on that day if you've been to any match since the start of last season. I think.

that's ok then, I was just a little worried about providing proof as I dont have the tickets but if they link it to your name and address thats fine

What is the best way to get there? I just saw that the train takes nearly 4 hours.

Gotta be coach ain't it?

Ausden Clark £14 and it takes 2 hours 20 minutes to get to Blackburn (According to Google maps) so let's say 3 hours being on a coach compared to 60 odd-quid on the Train and it takes an hour+ longer to get there AND you have to change twice on the train.

Despite not being keen on the coach it's a no-brainer.

Train is a joke.

For anyone who has travelled on Ausden Clark in the past how tight in the 'no drinking' rule?

Archived