Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Blackburn Away.

As I said the other day, if we'd requested the full end at the start then we could have had 7,000 tickets (as Leeds did).

However, we didn't, so Blackburn then started selling tickets to home fans in half the lower tier, limiting us the usual half of the lower tier, and the upper tier in addition if required.  I believe the Blackburn half of the lower tier is unreserved, and there's usually loads of empty seats there, so there may be the option to move them along a bit and give us more of the lower tier if required.  Maybe.

As I said the other day, if we'd requested the full end at the start then we could have had 7,000 tickets (as Leeds did).

However, we didn't, so Blackburn then started selling tickets to home fans in half the lower tier, limiting us the usual half of the lower tier, and the upper tier in addition if required.  I believe the Blackburn half of the lower tier is unreserved, and there's usually loads of empty seats there, so there may be the option to move them along a bit and give us more of the lower tier if required.  Maybe.

It is unreserved. One of my friends from uni is a massive blackburn fan so I've been to a game with him. In that bit next to the away fans it is their "singing section" and it is unreserved so we could probably be moved along. Doubt it will happen though

There’s no option to move the segregation as there are fixed permanent barriers in the middle of the stand... both in the seating area and on the concourse therefore away fans cannot come more than half way across.

The home half is indeed unreserved seating and there are ST holders in there. It is announced at the beginning of the season which games we have to move for - this season it was Leeds and Burnley only, so it’s 5k max for all other clubs.

getting u16s ticket, 17 years old. what's the chance of getting caught and having to pay out for adult ticket? :unsure:

A friend...who was 18 last year got in as u15 very easily last year. It says on the website that they will refuse entry to those who can't prove their age if asked won't be allowed in. Depends whether you want to take the risk.

Archived