Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
65RosesFox

Championship Team of the Year Predictions

As the Young Player of the Year and Player of the Year Nominations have been announced. I thought it would be interesting to see how many Leicester players and who we predict to be in the Championship Team of the Year.

I had a quick look and don't think it has been mentioned elsewhere.

McCormack

Ings

(not sure)

James

Drinkwater

(not sure)

(not sure)

Shackell

Morgan

Trippier

Schmeichel

If I had it my own way, I would put both Dyer and Knockaert in the team, but realistically, I doubt it'll happen

I excluded Nuge and Vardy simply because Ings and McCormack have scored more. I don't agree with that reason, but that's probably the way it'll get worked out.

Kasper

Trippier Morgan Shackell Hill

Arfield Bryson Drinkwater Reid

Ings    McCormack

Not what I'd pick but just have a feeling that it'll be this

I predict 4

Kasper - with very little to do in a lot of games this season he has still made some vital saves when called upon

Moore - even though out of the starting XI at the minute he has been consistently awesome all season, and deserved his Young Player nomination

Drinkwater - No doubt he will be in there, the engine of Leicester's success this season and got a few goals too.

Dyer - 6 goals and 5 assists in the league. His best season for since joining us and even though not featuring at the minute, deserves recognition for his contribution this season.

Would love to see Vardy in there but McCormack and Ings will be the front two.

Are people just putting kasper in because they have seen nobody else or because they genuinely think hes performed the best?

I love the guy as much a fan can about a player, but hes barely been in most games, and we havnt had the most clean sheets in the league.

Are people just putting kasper in because they have seen nobody else or because they genuinely think hes performed the best?

I love the guy as much a fan can about a player, but hes barely been in most games, and we havnt had the most clean sheets in the league.

Was thinking the same thing. Heaton will probably get in ahead of him.

I agree but he's a big name, pulls off some spectacular saves and although it shouldn't matter, I bet that his performance against England will have some bearing. Silly I know. He's the best Keeper in the league but he can't have been the best this season; as you say, not had enough to do!

Can someone explain to me the love everyone gives to Cresswell in a concise post

He's an attacking Left Back with 11 assists this season which is very impressive.

I hope we try and sign him in the summer.

If we don't I would be very shocked if he isn't playing Prem Football next season.

kasper- made endless amounts of important saves, numerous clean sheets also

trippier- conceded few and plenty of assists

wes- clean sheets and captain of runaway leaders. not much as to say. complete brick

shackell- heart of an impressive burnley defense 

cresswell- heard hes a cracking season, plenty of assists 

lloyd dyer- in terms of assists and goals hes one of the most deadly in the football league. had a great season

drinky- heart of everything in a table topping side. pure class

bryson- hes looked quite good this year tbh, would have otherwise said james, but didnt wanna be too lcfc bias ;)

reid- hate to say it, but he is a good player

ings- high goal tally and work rate

mccormack- leagues top scorer and at a shite team, not much else to add

Archived