Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lifted*fox

Homophobic **** in SK4.

I think you'll find there's a difference between a placard offering support to gay, bi-sexual and transsexual people and then a guy shouting '****ing faggots' at the players...

Did I really need to point that out?

Why as a football fan would you possibly feel the need to 'mention gay things' when another football club and their supporters, that happen to have slightly more gay people within their population, visit our City? I don't understand?

Just saying we are not allowed to associate Brighton being puffs, but others are.

Guest MattP

Saw some fans being lead away by police half way through over the L1 area. Was that related to chanting?

One of them shouted "We hear you've never had a girl" and he was pounced on by ten coppers and bundled away in handcuffs. Last I saw him and his mates were being carted to Charles Street on a float by the Old Bill with Right Said Fred's "I'm too Sexy" blaring out and they all had nipple clamps attached to them.

Just saying we are not allowed to associate Brighton being puffs, but others are.

It's a known fact that Brighton has a larger contingency of gay people - not quite sure about the need for the support placard myself really tbh - but it's nothing to do with other people's perception of them being 'puffs' as you put it.

Personally, I don't see the need for ANYONE to make a big deal about sexuality - the people it concerns, the people it doesn't, I don't see any need for comment in either a positive or negative manner, it should just be a normality in the world by now.

I'm not gay myself by the way, just can't stand ****ing ignorant people - is it so hard to go through life without commenting on other people's choices / decisions? 

One of them shouted "We hear you've never had a girl" and he was pounced on by ten coppers and bundled away in handcuffs. Last I saw him and his mates were being carted to Charles Street on a float by the Old Bill with Right Said Fred's "I'm too Sexy" blaring out and they all had nipple clamps attached to them.

lol! If that's true, Im done with Britain. How can that be seen as offensive. What a bunch of softies we've become. Or cant I say that either?

Edit - I hate homophobia and racism before anyone pipes up, but where do you draw the line. It is pathetic.

Guest MattP

To be fair Matt, having seen your pics, I would give you one!!   And i'm not gay

Hit me up, Brighton in the summer, go wake up the gimp.

Brighton is such a cool place to live, the summer with the seafront and the girls is amazing, i think the homo chants are just pure jealousy, hmm live in Leicester or have fun by the sea, absolutely no choice every time :)

Guest MattP

Brighton is such a cool place to live, the summer with the seafront and the girls is amazing, i think the homo chants are just pure jealousy, hmm live in Leicester or have fun by the sea, absolutely no choice every time :)

Not to mention all the girls are gagging for it as the blokes are putting from the rough.

Not to mention all the girls are gagging for it as the blokes are putting from the rough.

haha yeah! i do sometimes wonder you know, and i know that people outside of Brighton think its just a gay town, but its like so much more, so cosmopolitan its unreal, anything goes, its fun fun fun, whatever your preferences. you can wander from your flat down the seafront, parties all over the beach for whatever sexual orientation you may be, it really is an open an honest town, i just find it a shame that people from outside the area have to be so judgementive when if they lived here they would probably never want to leave lol

Guest MattP

haha yeah! i do sometimes wonder you know, and i know that people outside of Brighton think its just a gay town, but its like so much more, so cosmopolitan its unreal, anything goes, its fun fun fun, whatever your preferences. you can wander from your flat down the seafront, parties all over the beach for whatever sexual orientation you may be, it really is an open an honest town, i just find it a shame that people from outside the area have to be so judgementive when if they lived here they would probably never want to leave lol

I've only been once but absolutely loved it, great place and lovely people.

Only thing that worries me is voting in the Greens, their MP around here wants to ban teeth.

I've only been once but absolutely loved it, great place and lovely people.

Only thing that worries me is voting in the Greens, their MP around here wants to ban teeth.

haha yeah the greens are a nightmaare, dont mention the bloody bins and the arguments and strikes that happen, but hey all part of the experiment, we do everything else so why not have the greens in control lol. I just take me own bloody bin out, don't vote green and still go down the front lol

No worries mate, obviously not an issue for you.

Maybe one day you'll have a gay son and some idiot in the street will call him a '****ing faggot', but you'll just be like 'ohh noo, hey son, that's life, somebody called you a faggot in the street'.

:blink:

The word is homosexual, To be gay is to be happy. Why are people scared to call it by it's proper name?

I never could quite work out the need to substitute the correct linguistic terminology.

Guest MattP

haha yeah the greens are a nightmaare, dont mention the bloody bins and the arguments and strikes that happen, but hey all part of the experiment, we do everything else so why not have the greens in control lol. I just take me own bloody bin out, don't vote green and still go down the front lol

I like your style!

Here's one. I was sat near this lad with down's syndrome at the top of H1. He was shouting homophobic stuff (louder than I ever thought a human could shout). It was pissing me off big time but I'd feel a bit of a cvnt reporting him so I put up with it. What do you lot reckon?

You should have reported him. Always told to treat people with a disability equally. Then again your car may have ended up on bricks.

:thumbup:  Reporting (IMO) is appropriate, but its not just about equality...

10012430_10152097709823722_8544978893522

It's wrong but it's never going to go away. 

It only goes away if people make it.

****ing hell, I remember every season before this everyone chanting 'does your boyfriend know your hear', I also remember everyone singing 'we can see you holding hands'... I also recall Jobber getting abuse week in week out 'you fat bastard, you fat bastard', and 'have you ever seen your cock' . It was taken as BANTER, he even clapped the damn away fans ripping him.

One program on dispatches, one tweet from the police and everyone slates people for having a bit of banter. The worlds gone mad.

Where is the fun in football anymore? One hand gesture you're nicked, one word spouted in a song and you're nicked and classed as a racist/homophobic, one foot on the pitch and you're hurdled to the ground , beaten and nicked and banned for life .. Fans have been pitch invading for many many years, I have have never heard a reported incident?

Next we will be made to sit on our hands with our mouths sewn shut, and any offensive stare we'll be arrested . Some people need to liven up you're at a football match not a cinema, if a few words hurt you so much you need to tell the police and be mentally hurt by it then get a damn life.. There's a lot worse things going on in life

****ing hell, I remember every season before this everyone chanting 'does your boyfriend know your hear', I also remember everyone singing 'we can see you holding hands'... I also recall Jobber getting abuse week in week out 'you fat bastard, you fat bastard', and 'have you ever seen your cock' . It was taken as BANTER, he even clapped the damn away fans ripping him.

One program on dispatches, one tweet from the police and everyone slates people for having a bit of banter. The worlds gone mad.

Where is the fun in football anymore? One hand gesture you're nicked, one word spouted in a song and you're nicked and classed as a racist/homophobic, one foot on the pitch and you're hurdled to the ground , beaten and nicked and banned for life .. Fans have been pitch invading for many many years, I have have never heard a reported incident?

Next we will be made to sit on our hands with our mouths sewn shut, and any offensive stare we'll be arrested . Some people need to liven up you're at a football match not a cinema, if a few words hurt you so much you need to tell the police and be mentally hurt by it then get a damn life.. There's a lot worse things going on in life

Agree.... the police ruined what should of been a party atmosphere. theres just no need for their over aggressive attitude, it creates more problems

don't get me wrong, I love a bit of casual homophobia and racism as much as the next guy, those gays, foreigners and disableds need to grow up and see how funny they are to ageing, white males! banterrrrrrr.

Archived