Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fox93

Next season kit

If there's no other teams in the league that wear blue and white stripes....then i'd go blue home away white and yellow third.Only saying yellow third because i don't know how blue/white would look against Newcastle.

WBA

WBA

Don't think they really concern us after today!But i see your point,but i really believe that clubs have to look at the opposition in the league before deciding on an away kit.OK we could get someone in one of the cups....Torquay for example,then white for us.so for me blue/white/red.

Chelsea have white socks. When we have had previous all blue kits, and when we've played in all blue this season it has been blue shirt, shorts and socks. Looks unique and I can't think of any club that does it.

We've had it on numerous occasions in the past so wouldn't be a massive shock.

Sorry my friend... WHITE SHORTS!

Try run a poll, and if you get more than ten percent, I will be a full kit willy puller for a a year.

Ashley's effort at an away kit that he made up earlier this season was perfect, if anybody could find the picture that'd be great. I'd do it but my phone doesn't like FoxesTalk.

The white away one?

• 1 month later...

During the 60's and 70's our away kit was white, with red being the third kit.

This all changed when we were sponsored by Ind Coope and the famous green away kit was born that we never won in. We didn't have an official third kit during this time, however for some reason a red kit that was unavailable to purchase in the club shop was used for a game against QPR. For what reason I do not know.

Then due to the lack of success in the green away kit, the following launches saw us use a red kit as the second kit, with us not needing a third kit whatsoever.

We carried on with red as the second kit until the scoreline days, where we used white as the second and red as the third.

So for many years and I suppose traditionally our second kit was generally white, or to be more accurate a reverse of the home kit i.e white shirts, blue shirts.

Yellow was quite a recent introduction under Brian Little.

Personally I would like to see a red one return. We have had many of them, and even though they were third kits they were quite iconic.

White is pointless really as it rarely gets used and we then tend to move to the third kit more, just like in the 60's and 70's.

If you have followed that, well done. I bored myself to death writing it and I am not sure I could follow it myself

Archived