Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fox93

Next season kit

I'm not anti-red kit by any means but that just reminds me of this.

forest92-thumb.jpg

I heard it will also feature 2 gold stars for the 2 league Championships we have won under Nigel Pearson too

Then the badge would be wrong.

Not "it would look wrong", it would actually be wrong as it wouldn't be our badge.

Then in that case I say stick with the pony white and yellow away kits. The away kit for this year would've been decent if the badge was a one coloured outline, say lime green or white...

I don't understand this argument anyway since the away lit colours are usually irrelevant to us in the first place, might as we'll go funky with it.

I've heard a rumour that, When Leicester signed the contract with Genesis(Third party company for Puma), we had a clause in the contract that would allow us to move away from the 'template kits' after 2 seasons of being sponsored by them.

Last season was our second Season of being sponsored by Genesis.

I've heard a rumour that, When Leicester signed the contract with Genesis(Third party company for Puma), we had a clause in the contract that would allow us to move away from the 'template kits' after 2 seasons of being sponsored by them.

Last season was our second Season of being sponsored by Genesis.

Fingers crossed!

Archived