Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fox93

Next season kit

If its that Rangers Wolves Puma template would be my most favourite design ever I think has great potential, surely we won't have those crappy rear sponsors they have in the Championship any longer? Was in Sports direct yesterday looking at all the World Cup shirts and the Puma Italy shirt was far better than any of the other kits there 

Home kit will be blue shirt and white shorts. It's also highly likely there will be gold incorporated once again - I believe Top is on record saying blue, white and gold are the colours of his company, and this was one of the things that drew him to Leicester :rolleyes:

I hope the grey and lime yellow monstrosity from last season is ditched - and I'm fairly confident it will be.

I'd like a good white shirt (dark shorts and socks) as the away strip. For the third kit I wouldn't mind black (with the cyan sash) or yellow, as long as it's done tastefully.

I can't see the club backing either a green or a red shirt. I'm not too bothered about that at all to be honest, although I know a few on here would like to see it. Another potential risk with the red kit is that we'll be accused by outsiders of having introduced it as a sop to the Asian market now we're back in the Premier League.

Home kit will be blue shirt and white shorts. It's also highly likely there will be gold incorporated once again - I believe Top is on record saying blue, white and gold are the colours of his company, and this was one of the things that drew him to Leicester :rolleyes:

Looks like we have a new ITK!

Don't see why that's a bad thing - Blue and White is us, and Yellow/Gold has been a semi-regular away colour: means he's not going to prat about like Tan and change the clubs colours.

Give me that shirt with a white collar and gold instead of the red and I'll take it! :pearson:

Couldnt get the collar to look decent, and cant get rid of the rangers bit at the bottom easily, but something like this?

rangers.jpg

Edit : forgot to change the buttons to blue, oops :P

Couldnt get the collar to look decent, and cant get rid of the rangers bit at the bottom easily, but something like this?

rangers.jpg

Decent. Prefer a blue collar though. Good effort! :thumbup:

If that shirt actually fitted properly it'd be wearable and maybe buyable.

Replica shirts for regular people to buy should be normal shaped. These skin tight athletic things look stupid on everyone.

Archived