Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fox93

Next season kit

I've heard a rumour that, When Leicester signed the contract with Genesis(Third party company for Puma), we had a clause in the contract that would allow us to move away from the 'template kits' after 2 seasons of being sponsored by them.

Last season was our second Season of being sponsored by Genesis.

Omg this is amazing, i want this to be true so mych, what sort of kits we looking at ash?

Omg this is amazing, i want this to be true so mych, what sort of kits we looking at ash?

To be fair. I don't know however looking through designs of say the 'bigger clubs' they've more or less had the same as the template kit. Take Dortmund and Newcastle kit last season we had exactly the same kits as them however they had slight differences with the design.

I think Bert said something about we were planning on doing something special for our 130 year anniversary this year? Don't quote me on it though..

I've heard a rumour that, When Leicester signed the contract with Genesis(Third party company for Puma), we had a clause in the contract that would allow us to move away from the 'template kits' after 2 seasons of being sponsored by them.

Doubt it. Template kits is what Genesis do, they license the designs from Puma, so can't see them designing a bespoke kit for us.

I would love to believe it Ash unfortunately it sounds too similar to the 'We will get a bespoke kit with Puma after 1 year' rumour 

I would love to believe it Ash unfortunately it sounds too similar to the 'We will get a bespoke kit with Puma after 1 year' rumour

It does. I don't claim to be an ITK but I do get my fair share of information which I post on here.. came from the said person even regarding red away kit. Who knows

It does. I don't claim to be an ITK but I do get my fair share of information which I post on here.. came from the said person even regarding red away kit. Who knows

We can hope, I certainly believe the red rumour as the grey 1s started flying about this time last year

LeicesterCityKit201415PumaHome_zpsb60b11 LeicesterCityKit201415PumaAway_zpsfc238d

Will post some full kits later, I expect to see something like this though. Blue shorts, red trim for away kit.

Would love that home kit but would probably kick off if we get a red away kit.

It's like people want others to take the piss out of us.

Would love that home kit but would probably kick off if we get a red away kit.

It's like people want others to take the piss out of us.

Why would they take the piss out of us for having a red away kit?

LeicesterCityKit201415PumaHome_zpsb60b11 LeicesterCityKit201415PumaAway_zpsfc238d

Will post some full kits later, I expect to see something like this though. Blue shorts, red trim for away kit.

RandyMarshJizz.jpg

If the home is like that will be the best home shirt ever 

That Puma collar on the home kit is decent and hopefully we would get that rubbery Nike style printing Puma have used for Wolves

Wolves-14-15-Home-Kit+(2).jpg

This may sound stupid but you do realise Wolves will have the Football League font? Unless you mean for the shorts or socks? :S

This may sound stupid but you do realise Wolves will have the Football League font? Unless you mean for the shorts or socks? :S

I think he meant the puma logo and badge rather than having it embroidered.

Na I mean for the Puma badges like the picture Ash lol

I actually like the blue trim on the away kit. Would be perfect if the collar and shoulders were white like 07/09 on the home for me.

Archived