Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigHeadLCFC

Match Worn Shirt

Right ive had Conrad Logans shirt from Forest away last season (technically a match worn shirt but he didnt actaully play). I never wanted to sell it but i caught Kingys today so if anyone wants to buy it then i'll take requests ;) i'm not gonna sell the King one unless someones willing to pay about 300 quid. I know the picture isnt amazing but it kind of proves its genuinepost-18031-0-16344600-1398548197_thumb.p

I'd pay £25, probably to give my friend as a (joke) birthday present.

Seriously, if you can get a better bid than this, then you're a grade A Harry Redknapp wheeler dealer.

There's only 4 genuine Conrad Logan match worn shirts in circulation, Pearson collects them and he told me he's searching far and wide for the fourth one.

This one isn't technically 'match worn'.

Right ive had Conrad Logans shirt from Forest away last season (technically a match worn shirt but he didnt actaully play). I never wanted to sell it but i caught Kingys today so if anyone wants to buy it then i'll take requests ;) i'm not gonna sell the King one unless someones willing to pay about 300 quid. I know the picture isnt amazing but it kind of proves its genuine uhghrg.png

I'll give you 100 notes for kingys.

#testthewater

Sorry no chance mate, on the leicester ebay theres one going for 200 quid with 5 days left from a game that king didnt actually play in, holding out for more than 100 ;)

195 and it was used for more than 1 game. Just thought I'd see how serious you are.

Afterall the skybet ones are going to a good cause. Not your back pocket.

Archived