Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brisfox

Best ground visited this year, best supporters visiting us

This season I went to most away games. I was wondering which ground you visited was the best( or indeed the worst!) and which fans were the best coming to our ground. Personally, I liked the Reebok stadium and also Brighton. Thought the best fans were Yeovil and Doncaster.

Whats your criteria?

For me best away days we're blackpool, Bournemouth and qpr.

Weekend at the seaside seems to bring the best out of people. And I love a day out in london as well.

As for visiting supporters. No idea as I'm sat to far away.

QPR was decent due to the result and atmosphere but I'm starting to dislike London trips

Burnley for me. Fantastic ground, great weather, brilliant result, decent drinking venue (cricket ground)

I'd perhaps agree with Yeolvil/Doncaster on the away fans coming to us. Likeable clubs likeable people

I really likes Barnsley away this season. ONE STEPHEN DAWSON. QPR and Burnley was up there too.

Derby were good when they came. Leeds were decent considering a boring dull game. Yeovil were decent considering the numbers and Donny were decent too. 

Best away day was probably Burnley on the whole. Best scenes after a goal was King v Blackpool.

Best ground visited - Yeovil.

Archived