Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

You can't judge either of our seasons yet. From our point of view we've lost to the Champions elect, outplayed the team sat in 2nd and got a 0-0 against United, yet sit bottom.

Palace and Sunderland up next, we will know more then. I actually fancy you against Arsenal tomorrow.

You guys gunna do any more business before the window shuts??

You can't judge either of our seasons yet. From our point of view we've lost to the Champions elect, outplayed the team sat in 2nd and got a 0-0 against United, yet sit bottom.

Palace and Sunderland up next, we will know more then. I actually fancy you against Arsenal tomorrow.

I think most people would prefer you to beat Colin next week.

Dead right. I was really pleased with your result today and like most City fans, I'll be rooting for you big time against Walnut. I think both of us will survive this season, if only because there are plenty of teams worse than us! Mind you, someone should tell Dyche to wind his neck in - he is a pain in the ar$e.

I think burnley will be rock bottom

I disagree. And I don't think Dyche's signings have been as comedy as some on here think. For all his annoying references to the "market", he has them punching so far above their weight so good luck to them. I've always found Burnley fans to be an excellent bunch.

Archived