Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

It was that bullshit competition between the Europa League winners and the Champions League winners I think. Honestly can't remember the name.

Ok thanks. I don't really watch European football but knew he scored that goal against Chelsea so wondered what the reference to not playing Champions League football was.

Ok thanks. I don't really watch European football but knew he scored that goal against Chelsea so wondered what the reference to not playing Champions League football was.

He has played in Champions League but not since 2010, seems odd for a player with the reputation he has that he has moved 3 times to clubs not in the champions league and twice left after they have qualified.

Obviously he isn't scared and was playing Europa League football, so my comment about him wanting the easy life was tongue in cheek, but it does seem like he is actively avoiding the CL.

Welbeck medical at Arsenal which i'm abit gutted to hear.

Telegraph reporting Falcao is going to earn £346,000 a week and they've paid £24m for the season-long loan, they're off their rockers! Panic!

He's good but that money is madness.

I can only presume that £24m will be knocked off/go towards a transfer fee should they sign him permanently.

Welbeck medical at Arsenal which i'm abit gutted to hear.

Telegraph reporting Falcao is going to earn £346,000 a week and they've paid £24m for the season-long loan, they're off their rockers! Panic!

He's good but that money is madness.

I can only presume that £24m will be knocked off/go towards a transfer fee should they sign him permanently.

They paid £6m for the loan fee

You'd think man utd would be after defenders

They will be fine if they go back to 4 at the back,

Rafael -Jones - Rojo - Shaw is not a bad defence, Evans is a lot better than Jones but i'm not sure whether he can play on the right side.

Haha, I wish. We are still desperate for a centre back. Looking like it could be Keogh.

if all your fees weren't hidden so dyche could keep crying about how little money he has we'd be able to see you've probably come very close to matching our spending. we've bought ulloa and simpson, everyone else was free. 

if all your fees weren't hidden so dyche could keep crying about how little money he has we'd be able to see you've probably come very close to matching our spending. we've bought ulloa and simpson, everyone else was free.

They may frees but what about wages, signing on fees and agent fees. I think you'll find we are miles off. It's nothing to be ashamed of.

They may frees but what about wages, signing on fees and agent fees. I think you'll find we are miles off. It's nothing to be ashamed of.

by spent he obviously meant transfer fees. and i doubt your players are playing for free, like dyche would have half the press believe. 

Archived