Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

Am at QPR v Sunderland.

Both teams poor. Rodwell and Wickham better than anybody else on the pitch, but Sunderland aren't using them.

QPR fortunate to be in front really - they only started attacking after 40 minutes but a great finish by Austin.

You bunch of of miserable, miserly gets! Yes, United weren't great, but come on, we pressed and harried them all over the pitch and gave a great, solid display and on another day could have snatched it.

Very disappointing from you, they held on for a point. The last time you were up, you defeated a much stronger Man Utd. Shoud've done better.

Lukaku is a good enough Premier League player. I don't pay much attention to Mourinho, we releases his top scorer from last season and is now on the verge of signing Remy.

It's not like that though is it? Remy won't be expecting to start, Lukaku is a determined young lad who has huge potential and wants to start like he has done at Everton.

It's not like that though is it? Remy won't be expecting to start, Lukaku is a determined young lad who has huge potential and wants to start like he has done at Everton.

I know, yeah. I was arguing anything different, just pointing out Lukaku is a good Premier League striker. Remy is just after £££, hence why I wouldn't like him here.

I'm just glad we got a point against Everton

Agree. Everton are no pushovers either. Just wish we'd have taken our chances at Chelsea.

Stoke wining at Man City!

That could've been us if we took our chances against Chelsea. It would be interesting to see if they hold on, although I do hope Man City pulls two goals.

Still, best focus on what's ahead of us. No use worrying about the others just yet. Let us get as much as we can from Arsenal, and let it serve as a springboard for the games to come.

Archived