Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

Saw this, thought, what a tit!

ABOUT 11 HOURS AGO

Sandro injures his knee celebrating goal in training

Sandro

QPR will be hoping this man makes a speedy recovery. Credit: PA

QPR's £10m summer signing Sandro was unavailable against Stoke on Saturday after injuring his knee while sliding to celebrate a goal he scored in training.

Manager Harry Redknapp made the startling revelation during an interview with talkSPORT, and admits he doesn't know how long the Brazilian will be sidelined for.

Midfielders Joey Barton and Jordan Mutch are both also unlikely to be available for this weekend's clash with Southampton after being withdrawn with hamstring problems against the Potters.

Redknapp said:

Sandro injured his knee after scoring a goal in training and sliding on the dry ground celebrating.

– QPR MANAGER HARRY REDKNAPP

Does Harry ever know what's going on at his own club?

Did he or didn't he?

A bit like last week. Kranjcar said he doesn't practise free kicks in training. Redknapp said "he practises them free kicks everyday.

If people haven't worked out by now Harry Redknapp is a compulsive liar and serial bullshitter they never will or must just be so blinkered they refuse to believe it.

He claimed he didn't know what Betfair was while he wrote a betting column tipping up goalscorers on Betfair in the Racing Post, he said he couldn't work a mobile then said Steven Gerrard text him good luck with the England, in a further twist Gerrard then said he had never had his number.

Just think himself lucky the one time it actually meant something (i.e not knowing about the bank account in his dogs name) the people who mattered actually believed him, they obviously weren't football fans.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2012/feb/02/harry-redknapp-admits-lying-journalist

harry-redknapp-not-a-liar2.jpg?w=604

If people haven't worked out by now Harry Redknapp is a compulsive liar and serial bullshitter they never will or must just be so blinkered they refuse to believe it.

He claimed he didn't know what Betfair was while he wrote a betting column tipping up goalscorers on Betfair in the Racing Post, he said he couldn't work a mobile then said Steven Gerrard text him good luck with the England, in a further twist Gerrard then said he had never had his number.

Just think himself lucky the one time it actually meant something (i.e not knowing about the bank account in his dogs name) the people who mattered actually believed him, they obviously weren't football fans.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2012/feb/02/harry-redknapp-admits-lying-journalist

harry-redknapp-not-a-liar2.jpg?w=604

Obviously he is a liar and everyone on earth knows it. Just that he's not very subtle about it lol

To think people actually thought that shower of shite would come above us. It's staggering as they'll probably churn out the same inane drivel next year if QPR miraculously avoid the drop.

lol

Now don't hold back Dan..you say it how you see it!

Personally, I think QPR don't look a team. Again they are a collection of individuals, some good players, some bad players.

But it's early days. Really early days to be making such a big call yet. I'm looking at the next game..one at a time..

To think people actually thought that shower of shite would come above us. It's staggering as they'll probably churn out the same inane drivel next year if QPR miraculously avoid the drop.

They look like a team who have signed a load of players not used to winning games and a couple of over the hill has beens who are more interested in Twitter than playing football, amazing considering the last manager they had Harry Redknapp said the club had learnt from past mistakes and wouldn't be making the same ones again.

January will be fun, I hope Tony Fernandes has his chequebook ready.

They look like a team who have signed a load of players not used to winning games and a couple of over the hill has beens who are more interested in Twitter than playing football, amazing considering the last manager they had Harry Redknapp said the club had learnt from past mistakes and wouldn't be making the same ones again.

January will be fun, I hope Tony Fernandes has his chequebook ready.

Your posts continue to be tinged with your clear dislike of Redknapp. However, I do agree. They fall well short of looking like a team. They've spent enough already and it's time for Arry to stop reeling out tired excuses. I said a few weeks ago, I'll be surprised if he's given much longer if results don't improve.

I have a sneaky feeling you will get your highly determined wish before too long.

:thumbup:

Can't see it, Fernandes gave him a two year extension last month.

Can't see it, Fernandes gave him a two year extension last month.

The thought must make you feel physically sick?

Regarding the extension, Fernandes knows QPR must stay up. If it looks like Redknapp's not gonna do this, he'll get rid. He can't afford to fail again.

But, as I keep saying, it's all too soon to be telling anything. A few more games and we could be nearly top, and QPR bottom? Or not. .

The thought must make you feel physically sick?

Regarding the extension, Fernandes knows QPR must stay up. If it looks like Redknapp's not gonna do this, he'll get rid. He can't afford to fail again.

Not at all, Redknapp still being manager clearly increases the chances of QPR going down quite heavily, I don't think we'll be down there anyway but it's nice to have as many teams below us as possible.

I have no idea what Fernandes is thinking or what goes on in his head, to offer him an extension for two years shows just how mad he is, he'll probably sack him at Christmas and replace him with Sven,

Tony Fernandes is a shit stain on football, why do our owners get misguided drivel written about them whilst Fernandes actually gets praised occasionally?

Because 'Arry says he's a top geezer and a top gaffer so he must be.

lol

Now don't hold back Dan..you say it how you see it!

Personally, I think QPR don't look a team. Again they are a collection of individuals, some good players, some bad players.

But it's early days. Really early days to be making such a big call yet. I'm looking at the next game..one at a time..

They so far look everything I thought they would and we so far look even better than I thought we would.

They're an awful example of how to act when promoted and the most staggering thing about QPR is the fact they've done this all before.

I don't see many people that 'hate' Redknapp, just people that find it hilarious how he spewed the same bullshit as we've all heard before ("Need to bring in a bit more quality") and he's contributing to them making the same mistakes all over again. He's absolutely stealing a living. If he can get that group of players competing then fair enough but the way he conducted their business over the summer is absolutely classic.

Archived