Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

David Jones is so nailed on to score it's unreal.

after the "there's only one david jones" after he was announced as motm when we last played them, him being really shit and then us spending a solid two weeks laughing at Drinkwater/jones not much in it, it is 100% guaranteed he'll win them the game single handedly

So what do we think about tonight's match then? I reckon we could do with a stoke win as even though that would mean Stoke would move level with us, it'd keep the separation from the bottom three at 4 points.

Newcastle win and pardew to be the new darling of the fa

Newcastle are abject, we have to fancy our chances in our match there.

He'll surely be getting the tin tack if they lose this, meaning they'll actually be good after tonight. A lot of quality in their side.

New manager bounce just in time for us to come to town.

I actually think Padrew is doing an excellent job  :thumbup:

I've just been on there forums alot of fans were hoping they were going to lose tonight, dearie me shocking isn't it lol. I hope he still manager when we go up there, it would be so typically if they sack him before we play them. 

Did Pardew actually sign tat 8-year deal in the end? I always heard rumours but I never seen any actual confirmation.

If he did it's no wonder Ashley won't sack him. lol

He did but I think the whole thing seems mis-leading. There'll be a clause in it.

Archived