Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

Wanted Burnley to score today, as you just know they'll definitely score against us now.

Adamant of it. Thankfully I think we're going to have more than enough about us going forward to beat a side that lost 4-0 to a pretty poor WBA side. We'll win 2-1 or 3-1.

This loss to WBA doesnt change anything for are game next week IMO, they are going to be just as up for the game as we aare both coming off loses, them not wanting a repeat the same way we dont want a repeat of the Palace performance. We have the home advantage and are a better team on paper and have been performing well this season, I think we need to get a Win, can we score goals against them? there are most likely going to park the bus looking to nick a goal, seems to be what they have been doing all season with little success. 

after hamburg scored today i think i'm right in saying burnley are now the least prolific side in europe. nice. they need ings and vokes fit fúcking soon if they don't wanna stick to the bottom, surely 

The goals from the set-pieces will be disappointing for Dyche, if teams outplay you then you can hold your hands up but set-pieces give you a better chance to be organised so, like us yesterday, they'll be annoyed at that.

Forget Burnleys start.Forget we in contrast have had a reasonable start.If we have ambitions to be an above avg.team.

Forget that no team is easy.

Burnley are down, and are really struggling up front. A reasonable defence being asked too many questions.

This is a must win game, or points gained would be to no avail, and positive ground lost.

Unlike some I believe WBA looked more than decent, but have some difficult fixtures coming up, plus we also have 2 difficult

away fixtures around the corner. Next 7 games, 4 away 3 at home. All at beginning of the season according to foxesforum posters, with C.Palace our nearest competitors.

Bump. Not to take the piss at all, but as I said at the time, none of these teams are pushovers.

Definitely. Always thought these games will be somewhat tougher than the games against the top 7, of which, we go into those games with a sort of "nothing to lose" attitude.

Come on, you really must see that with Marney and the (at least as good as Drinkwater) Jones in midfield we were always going to struggle.

I hate getting into 'our players berra dan yours' arguement with opposition fans but that is absurd

Archived