Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

We are far from a poor team. We are desperately lacking a cutting edge, but are even more solid than last season.

I think you'll be able to judge how poor the likes of Palace and Sunderland are once you've played them yourselves. Let's not forget they would have been expecting wins themselves against the so called poorest side in the league.

I think some are being a bit clueless here. We give fans of other teams shit for not knowing anything about us or the way we play but I'm sure most people on here have not seen more than a few mins of you guys on motd. Like you say, you're lacking goals but 1 goal conceded in the last four games is not to be sniffed at. I think you could struggle because at the end of the day you need goals from somewhere but you're not just going to sink like people on here seem to think.

Burnley playing alright so far this season. Chances created just not got the players to finish them off. Sordell, Jutkiewicz and Barnes is nothing more than a decent Championship strikefore.

That's not a decent championship strike force. 95 goals in 403 games at that level suggests it's anything but a decent frontline at that level let alone the premier league (at least from a goalscoring perspective).

Barnes was the player who got us over the line last year. Juke is a real surprise, in fact a fully fit Sam Vokes may struggle to get him out of the side on current form.

Sordell, however, is dogshit.

Jutkiewicz hasn't scored yet. The team has only scored 1 goal.

If that's a pleasant surprise then you must have had really low expectations to start with, which comes back to my original point - that lot are not a decent championship strike force.

Archived