Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

Shows, yet again, there are no easy games in the Prem. We lose to Palace, The Black Cats lose 8-0 to Southampton..then beat Palace.

Scary shit!

lol

On the bright side, if we lose less than 12-1 on Saturday its a bonus.

Dropping into the bottom three at this stage could be a blessing in disguise.

Give the players a reality check and a motivational kick up the arse they need.

Perhaps when they look at the table now they will be more motivated to perform... More so than Pearson talking at them who knows?!

Shows, yet again, there are no easy games in the Prem. We lose to Palace, The Black Cats lose 8-0 to Southampton..then beat Palace.

Scary shit!

lol

I like how you say there are no easy games and a few words later point out an 8-0 scoreline.

I think the bottom three will be changing a lot all season except for Burnley who I can't see getting out of there.

People now saying they can see Palace and Sunderland finishing above us. Two weeks ago Sunderland were in free fall and people would say looked doomed for relegation.

When we beat Man U some of our fans were talking mid table and could not consider us being in a relegation battle, and now look where we are.

We have to be realistic and accept at times this season we will be in the bottom three, we will go on poor runs but i think there are around six teams trying to avoid the other two relegation spots and it's going to be a tough fight until the last kick of the final game.

I think the bottom three will be changing a lot all season except for Burnley who I can't see getting out of there.

People now saying they can see Palace and Sunderland finishing above us. Two weeks ago Sunderland were in free fall and people would say looked doomed for relegation.

When we beat Man U some of our fans were talking mid table and could not consider us being in a relegation battle, and now look where we are.

We have to be realistic and accept at times this season we will be in the bottom three, we will go on poor runs but i think there are around six teams trying to avoid the other two relegation spots and it's going to be a tough fight until the last kick of the final game.

Very sensible post. I completely agree.

I also agree about Burnley. I doubt they have the firepower to get out of it.

I am convinced no other side can have that opening five games and end up in a European place, and then five games later after playing only out of form teams end up in a relegation place. That is absolutely staggering.

But I hope it gives them a mental kick up the arse.

Would it be a good time to mention Palace's home record is won 1, drawn 1 and lost 3 (the draw was 0-0 at home to Burnley after they missed a penalty). I thought Palace did a good job on us that day but that result is absolutely awful on reflection really.

I am convinced no other side can have that opening five games and end up in a European place, and then five games later after playing only out of form teams end up in a relegation place. That is absolutely staggering.

I was laughing about this with the fella who sits by me at the KP after west brom scored on Saturday. after 95 minutes of the burnley game we were fifth (i think). he had the table on his phone. life was great. one home game later we're in the bottom three lol.

Would it be a good time to mention Palace's home record is won 1, drawn 1 and lost 3 (the draw was 0-0 at home to Burnley after they missed a penalty). I thought Palace did a good job on us that day but that result is absolutely awful on reflection really.

Have lost to a very in form West Ham and Chelsea though to be fair to them who are the best team by a distance in the league and a serious contender to become Champions League winners.

I dont think there will be any panic within the camp yet, but there is also the possibility come saturday, with the wrong set of results, that we could become close to being cut adrift slightly within the bottom 3 which would have been unthinkable 5 weeks ago

Dropping into the bottom three at this stage could be a blessing in disguise.

Give the players a reality check and a motivational kick up the arse they need.

Perhaps when they look at the table now they will be more motivated to perform... More so than Pearson talking at them who knows?!

If dropping into the bottom 3 is what it takes to motivate them to perform, they all shouldn't be at the club, they haven't got enough quality to pick and choose when they can be arsed, what we lack in quality should be made up for with effort and hard work, and then it might not be enough.

Dropping into the bottom 3 is in no way shape or form a blessing in disguise thats for sure.

We need a tough, gritty win and we need to get something going quickly. Losing more games will only further erode our confidence

I was laughing about this with the fella who sits by me at the KP after west brom scored on Saturday. after 95 minutes of the burnley game we were fifth (i think). he had the table on his phone. life was great. one home game later we're in the bottom three lol.

It's absolutely mad isn't it. Then again it does seem like we hardly play, especially at home.

I hate the fact we're probably going to be stuck on 9 points for another three weeks yet.

Have lost to a very in form West Ham and Chelsea though to be fair to them who are the best team by a distance in the league and a serious contender to become Champions League winners.

I dont think there will be any panic within the camp yet, but there is also the possibility come saturday, with the wrong set of results, that we could become close to being cut adrift slightly within the bottom 3 which would have been unthinkable 5 weeks ago

We've undoubtedly had a harder set of home games though and we have six points to their four. By all accounts they were lucky they didn't actually lose to Burnley.

Palace are firmly in this relegation battle. I thought after they beat us they'd get themselves well clear but they haven't won a game since that and tonight's result is appalling by all accounts.

Yes it's staggering, but then again this is Leicester

Archived