Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

Yeah but a big difference.

They are going forwards while we go backwards.

So we can never go forwards again?

They can never go backwards again?

Football is a funny game. Not long ago QPR were shite, Newcastle were abjectly poor, Burnley couldn't score, Villa were near the top. It's amazing how a lot of fans don't expect form to change. Then act surprised when it does. 

It's hard to understand what's happened to us at the moment but that's football!

Dan..... what are you saying? I thought they were.. (add expletive here) and that we were miles better?

The funny thing is we're still above them despite this absolutely comical run. I've little doubt that'll change soon unless we change our attitude and pick up some belief again.

I still believe we are better than them and we've just become scared of expressing it. If we don't ever shake that fear then yeah - we are the worst team in the league, even worse than Burnley, for me.

I said in pre-season we'd come 14th after a few scares, this is one of those scares. When we pick up confidence again and Pearson starts playing our best players again then I think we'll end up being fine, though he's got to do it in the next two games as they are huge chances to pick up points.

Archived