Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
broughtonblue

Nigel Pearson fed up with French agents

In an interview today Nigel said he's fed up of getting phone calls off agents offering him unknown French players he's never heard of.

Apparently someone gave his personal mobile no. out and it's now being passed around.

This is the Nigel Pearson who works for talksport not our Nigel! It did make me wonder if we are missing out on any talent, although with our scouting network I'm sure we've got any talent spotted already

Better we research & scout our own targets and not be waiting for agents to contact us to get offload players, it's not like Svennis is in charge still

Especially if the agents are sooooo bad they can't even call the right Nigel Pearson

And it's not our Nigel Pearson, the Leicester City manager, it's Nigel Pearson the journalist. French agents mistook him for our manager and rang him up several times.

ps CLOSE THREAD!!!

Do you bother taking the time to read things before Bellowing shite into the ether, or do you just assume that your ****ing mewling carries more gravity than everyone else's. C.u.n.t

Do you bother taking the time to read things before Bellowing shite into the ether, or do you just assume that your ****ing mewling carries more gravity than everyone else's. C.u.n.t

Blimey...not having a good day or do you always use such offensive language? Sorry Broughtonblue, my bad mate I didn't read your post properly, daft mistake I know won't happen again! Hope your fan club can forgive me ðŸ˜

Blimey...not having a good day or do you always use such offensive language? Sorry Broughtonblue, my bad mate I didn't read your post properly, daft mistake I know won't happen again! Hope your fan club can forgive me ðŸ˜

No probs mate, don't think I've ever had a fan club though!

respect for using the term mewling.

very evocative

Archived