Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Can not start a new thread in Leicester or transfer why ?

Just as the title of this thread why do some of us are only allowed to reply to threads stated and not able to start new threads I thought this was Leicester city fans site as in the names foxes talk so can you please explain the reason for the problem ?

Just as the title of this thread why do some of us are only allowed to reply to threads stated and not able to start new threads I thought this was Leicester city fans site as in the names foxes talk so can you please explain the reason for the problem ?

Are you a Leicester City fan? Yes

Can you post on foxestalk? Yes

Not enough posts to warrant start a new thread yourself?

I would if it was visible I've tried phone iPad and computer and am unable to start topics !!

I can only guess that it's because you've not enough posts to start new topics in those areas of the forum. Can whatever you need to say really not go in an existing thread? :dunno: 

I thought you only had to post 5 or 10 times before you could start a new topic.

Edit: go into the forum you want the topic posted in and this is where you find the new topic button, just in case you've missed it.

9g94br.png

I thought you only had to post 5 or 10 times before you could start a new topic.

Edit: go into the forum you want the topic posted in and this is where you find the new topic button, just in case you've missed it.

9g94br.png

lol

There's some funny fookers on here who think they're funny !!

Like I have said before that function box you have to start topics is missing from that page when I log in!!

CalmDown-title.jpg

There's some funny fookers on here who think they're funny !!

Like I have said before that function box you have to start topics is missing from that page when I log in!!

So are the funny fookers that think they're funny actually funny?

Archived