Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wilson_6

Getting tickets this season!

Hi everyone,

Just wondered if any one knew how the tickets will work for home games this season. I didn't manage to get a season ticket and there is no mention of memberships on-line yet. So what I'm wanting to know is how hard will it be to get single tickets? Starting with the Everton match how does it work with general sale. Will tickets go on sale to season ticket holders first then general sale? How many thickets will season ticket holders be able to get and such? 

Cheers! 

Now this is just a guess, but I would imagine memberships won't come in game packages this year. It will just get you a membership and that's it.

I'd also guess that tickets will go on sale to members first, rather than season ticket holders.

Lastly, I'd guess it will be fairly hard and that anyone wanting one is most likely going to have to get to the ground very early in the day.

Basically you know as much as we do.

I sent an email to the Fanzone a few weeks ago and all they said was that Membership details would be announced in July. I'm also panicking a little as I live too far away to make a season ticket practical / affordable.

22,500 season tickets + away allocations doesn't leave a huge amount left for the rest of us, but fingers crossed - I doubt every game will be totally sold out, though I might have to call in a favour for the Everton game!

Now this is just a guess, but I would imagine memberships won't come in game packages this year. It will just get you a membership and that's it.

I'd also guess that tickets will go on sale to members first, rather than season ticket holders.

Lastly, I'd guess it will be fairly hard and that anyone wanting one is most likely going to have to get to the ground very early in the day.

Yeah well even if memberships dont come with game package this year i need to get one as i doubt many games will make it to general sale! 

One of the benefits listed with the 2013/14 membership package was a guaranteed option to join the 2014/15 membership scheme

Maybe there will be limited numbers of members this season.

I was worried some one might say that! 

I have the same feeling. I don't know what is left around the ground with regards to the availability in areas and seats together etc.

I imagine every game will be a bit of a scrum. There are number of supporters out there who for very genuine reasons can't commit to a season ticket.

One of the benefits listed with the 2013/14 membership package was a guaranteed option to join the 2014/15 membership scheme

Maybe there will be limited numbers of members this season.

It was also listed as a perk to having a 2012/13 membership for getting an guaranteed option of a 2013/14 membership

They'll be a few like my son who've got a ST and wont be able to make every game. So a thread offering tickets for might be useful. For us we'd just want to make back the price of the ticket at ST rates so £25.

They'll be a few like my son who've got a ST and wont be able to make every game. So a thread offering tickets for might be useful. For us we'd just want to make back the price of the ticket at ST rates so £25.

I agree. There are 5 of us who sit together in L1 but won't be able to make the Arsenal game as we will be in a stag doo in Prague so we will sell them for face value 

They'll be a few like my son who've got a ST and wont be able to make every game. So a thread offering tickets for might be useful. For us we'd just want to make back the price of the ticket at

ST rates so £25.

If our first game is on a Monday night, my ticket in k1 will be up for grabs

I agree, a thread for offering seats for games a STH is unable to attend would be a good idea. There may be a handful of games I can't make if midweek or switched to midweek if my son anything on at school the next day.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree. There are 5 of us who sit together in L1 but won't be able to make the Arsenal game as we will be in a stag doo in Prague so we will sell them for face value

this is one game I am worried about getting to, might have to take a couple of these off your hands if you still want to sell them closer to the 30th Aug?

Man United have an official way of doing this, is there any chance the club could set something to do it officially so there is no meeting in pubs handing over season tickets to strangers and the risk of touting tickets.

I don't know if anyone can bring this up at the FCC meetings

My only days off are Sunday and Thursday, period, so a STH just isn't an option for me in the near future :( If there are any STHs out there who know they won't be able any Sunday games, then I'd be delighted to agree to use it for all Sunday games this year? In exchange for face value of the matchday ticket to said game. Obviously 2 or more together would be fantastic, but I'll still be happy with the one and go on my Todd :P

Based in London so hoping to see at least West Ham and Arsenal away, the rest would be a bonus.

Hoping to also see Newcastle away as the bird's from there, perhaps Sunderland away for the same reason, and at least a couple of home games.

Problem is that the home games would be a pain to get tickets which are only realised a week or so before the game meaning expensive train tickets...

Based in London so hoping to see at least West Ham and Arsenal away, the rest would be a bonus.

Hoping to also see Newcastle away as the bird's from there, perhaps Sunderland away for the same reason, and at least a couple of home games.

Problem is that the home games would be a pain to get tickets which are only realised a week or so before the game meaning expensive train tickets...

I thought home games were on sale a like month or so before?

Archived