Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

man aint proving me wrong, way to go grewksy 

Comparing me to Kingfox is an exceptionally fine comparison. We both have a 'trolling' element to our posts.

Tincy was just messed in the head. As i said before, claiming you seduced a woman you saved from getting raped, is just not defensible imho.

The 'I rape corpses' part for example, was acceptable, as it was just a bit of a joke.

I demand images

I see what u did there....

but as i said, no tinder broads, just uni broads.

And you can't do this yourself because?

Only those in this thread who can demand images of Tinder Broads, are those who have contributed themselves.

I could post photos of some birds from Uni....but that'd be too 'Tincyish' even for my liking.

I have contributed actually, long ago in the single days, and I don't do this because my misses can accept me sending random stuff to girls on tinder, got caught once and I could explain what I was doing on there, what I couldn't explain to her was this thread because I know she would go all femmanist on me and probably join FT just to see this thread

And I just can't risk that.... could you even imagine Mrs FoxInTheBirstallBox going nuts on here!?!

Someone please use this....

I have contributed actually, long ago in the single days, and I don't do this because my misses can accept me sending random stuff to girls on tinder, got caught once and I could explain what I was doing on there, what I couldn't explain to her was this thread because I know she would go all femmanist on me and probably join FT just to see this thread

And I just can't risk that.... could you even imagine Mrs FoxInTheBirstallBox going nuts on here!?!

Guest Mee-9

The date isn't going ahead due to my dysleixia....

Whilst i wanted to go for a quiet drink, potentially leading to a bit of 'How's your father', she wanted to attend a chocolate lovers convention.

#KinderNotTinder

Did you read the name John as Joanne? 

I feel like I have to take some responsibility for what's happened to this thread the last couple of pages.  Not to be dramatic but I feel like I've committed the equivalent of Western military intervention in the Middle East making a vacuum for ISIS aka Grewks to sweep in and ruin everything.

This is going to sound like weak tea but if I had a properly functioning smartphone (and the ability to fool women into finding me attractive for long enough to start a conversation) I'd try to put things right.

Sorry guys.

Grewks that was literally the worst joke in the world. The fact you tried to draw it out over 5 days is shocking

Grewks that was literally the worst joke in the world. The fact you tried to draw it out over 5 days is shocking

• Like 1

I think this is key, it's not so much that it went over everyone's heads, more the fact it was so painfully unfunny nobody thought it was a joke.

• Like 3

Sent 22 matches a what I thought was a great jjjs post (see below) and have not had a single response.

Had Dominoes twice in my life (someone else's decision both times) and both have ranked as the worst pizzas I've ever had, and I'm including ones I have eaten which gave me the shits and Asda Smartprice ones in. Just dont; understand how they are so popular. If you want a decent takeaway pizza, Pizza Hut is good. If you fancy something a bit pretentious, Pizza Express is good. If you just want that hot stringy grease, any local kebab shithouse is good.

Not sure what's going on

im talking to one, shes fit - actually local which is a rarity for me and seems talkative; but is consistently using the wrong you're / your and even said to instead of too in the last message.

This is a big thing for me lads what do i do

i need you're number to( not her Sh!t) unless your( !) into that sort of thing.

im talking to one, shes fit - actually local which is a rarity for me and seems talkative; but is consistently using the wrong you're / your and even said to instead of too in the last message.

This is a big thing for me lads what do i do

Be careful, she might be dyslexic and have signed up for the wrong tinder.

If she isn't dyslexic, bin her, she is just plain bumd. You need someone who will match you mentally as well as physically.

Edited by Merging Cultures