Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

here's one that i always find is just the right side of subtle and chock with innuendo to keep 'em hanging on for more:

"hello, i find you physically attractive and would like to have full on penetrative vaginal intercourse with you at some point in the imminent future." 

I can vouch for that. Works really well on chicks with mild autism.

• Like 2

As a guy about to move in with his missus, who daren't even look at tinder for fear of his bollocks, I find it baffling how many of you are using this as an upgraded omegle.

Simo, Lovejoy, UB? Fair play. The rest of you? "We've been chatting all day about everything" jesus. Get meeting.

• Like 2

As a guy about to move in with his missus, who daren't even look at tinder for fear of his bollocks, I find it baffling how many of you are using this as an upgraded omegle.

Simo, Lovejoy, UB? Fair play. The rest of you? "We've been chatting all day about everything" jesus. Get meeting.

Finally I've been bracketed with the lads

• Like 1

Couldn't have put it better myself Finners. 

Ask for their number or at least an add on facebook if it's going well. If they don't play ball bin em