Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

Slimani

I hope we get this piece of shit in than Deeney

A better player than Deeney. How much did we offer?

Huh?

Why is Slimani a piece of sh*t ?

Based on what?

A lot of fans think playing in the top league regardless of which country it is, is better than playing in a competitive decent second tier in english football.

Half of last seasons Championship teams would survive in Portugal Primeira Liga and some I imagine would do quite well. So raving about Slimani who scored 8 in 26 isn't a fantastic record when you look at Deeney who scored 43 league goals in the last two seasons. 24 of them last season in a pretty woeful Watford team.

Yes Slimani is a 'World Cup Internatuonal' however no disrepect to Algeria but i'd expect any of striker force to get into their squad.

Both are talented players but I think Deeney would bring more to the team with his strength, knowing the English game and his goal scoring record.

I hate the clamor to sign unknowns like this guy. Its ridiculous. How can anybody that only saw him at the world cup come to a considered conclusion that he'd be a better signing than Deeney?

I hate the clamor to sign unknowns like this guy. Its ridiculous. How can anybody that only saw him at the world cup come to a considered conclusion that he'd be a better signing than Deeney?

Exactly, I wish we hadn't bought Knocky, Mahrez, Drinky, De Laet, and Matty, 'cos I'd never heard of them either.

I'm sure they would be asking "silly money" for Silimani . . . .

Joke has been done before see above

£7 million pounds that's silly money. Sillymoney. Slimoney. Slimani.... I'll get my coat.

In all honest, beast at the World Cup. Would love him at our club.

See above

Archived