Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

Slimani

If we've bid twice like gingerfox reckons, there's a firm chance we'll crack on and make more bids. Likewise with Deeney I guess until one of them comes off. Clearly Nigel wants another striker and I doubt there's other targets this close to the start of the season.

Nigel refuses to comment on other team's players shocker. He's never done that before. He might not end up a Leicester player but we've definitely made 2 bids for him.

Care to elaborate?

The Algerian waiter I was talking to last night who is good friends with mahrez seemed to think there was a very good chance he would sign

I think Nigel may well be not being entirely open about it ;)

From todays Mercury:

Pearson rubbished reports in Portugal that City had made a bid for Benfica striker Islam Slimani.

"If there has been a bid gone in I know nothing about it," he said.

"It is pretty cold, that one. In terms of hot or cold that one is freezing."

Sounds pretty dead to me.

*PS Dear Mercury journo - he plays for Sporting Lisbon - you're thinking of Cardozo. Oh and that picture of Marc Albrighton you used for your Marc Albrighton article yesterday wasn't a picture of Marc Albrighton. Other than that , top job.

Archived