Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

Slimani

Nigel is in a permanent state of irritation when he speaks to Stringer so I don't take a lot of what he says as fact. He seems to find it hard to be honest with Ian, prefering to rubbish anything he says. He's probably irked that Stringer has dared ask him about a player who has been linked with us.

The Algerian waiter I was talking to last night who is good friends with mahrez seemed to think there was a very good chance he would sign

I think Nigel may well be not being entirely open about it ;)

I'll have to ask my barber. I don't know if I've ever mentioned this before but Riyad Mahrez goes there.

Oh and Anthony Knockaert.

From todays Mercury:

Pearson rubbished reports in Portugal that City had made a bid for Benfica striker Islam Slimani.

"If there has been a bid gone in I know nothing about it," he said.

"It is pretty cold, that one. In terms of hot or cold that one is freezing."

Sounds pretty dead to me.

Haha he plays for Lisbon not benfica

Nigel is in a permanent state of irritation when he speaks to Stringer so I don't take a lot of what he says as fact. He seems to find it hard to be honest with Ian, prefering to rubbish anything he says. He's probably irked that Stringer has dared ask him about a player who has been linked with us.

he feels the same way as the rest of us then...

Pearson said there's no bid and it's not gona happen.

The report said the bid was imminent therefore no bid has been made......yet!

The man said that avenue was 'frozen', so I would suggest it's dead an buried, this one!!

Or that he needs to get his skates on as the bid is imminent.  :P

I'll have to ask my barber. I don't know if I've ever mentioned this before but Riyad Mahrez goes there.

Oh and Anthony Knockaert.

Really?!? This is new information! Can't believe you've never told us this!

Archived