Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

New Blue and white kit 2014 /15

Ok shirt but I wish they would change the lettering on the front to something more less flimsy.These letters always come of after a wash more trips back to king power then to change shirt again&again

Still none-the-wiser as to what the hell 'reflex blue' is lol.

Well, Reflex Blue is a standard Pantone colour used in printing. Weirdly, though, despite them keep going on about it, our shirts are not anything like Reflex Blue, which is significantly darker.

I must be mental. Have just spent £70 ordering the new shirt with personalised name + number (and patches). 

I guess it means that I'll finally retire my lucky '94 shirt that's gone so strong for all these years. 

I guess it's a clear sign of how much I'm actually looking forward to this season. Can't wait. 

I must be mental. Have just spent £70 ordering the new shirt with personalised name + number (and patches). 

I guess it means that I'll finally retire my lucky '94 shirt that's gone so strong for all these years. 

I guess it's a clear sign of how much I'm actually looking forward to this season. Can't wait. 

£70!? How much was the printing!???

£45 for shirt, £14 for printing, £6 for badges and £4.95 for postage.

Grand total of £69.95. Probably enough to pay for Chris Wood's sub appearance (last 10 minutes on the pitch) against Everton. He better get the equaliser.

£45 for shirt, £14 for printing, £6 for badges and £4.95 for postage.

Grand total of £69.95. Probably enough to pay for Chris Wood's sub appearance (last 10 minutes on the pitch) against Everton. He better get the equaliser.

Ah yeah they almost stitched me up like that, its free delivery for orders £50 and over but it doesn't seem to be registering it with shirt extras by the looks of it 

Ok shirt but I wish they would change the lettering on the front to something more less flimsy.These letters always come of after a wash more trips back to king power then to change shirt again&again

What happened to the good old foam/felt letting, both on the sponsorship and printing?!

Kits have got more expensive and worse quality - I'm not slagging off our shirt here but its the same all over, any club.

What happened to the good old foam/felt letting, both on the sponsorship and printing?!

Kits have got more expensive and worse quality - I'm not slagging off our shirt here but its the same all over, any club.

You must be joking? That felt/foam stuff was horrible - Dust and dirt stuck to it like shit to a blanket and it faded like hell on the sponsor logo!

Like the shirt design in general - collar a good addition IMO. It's a slightly darker blue compared to last season's kit, but I did prefer the embroided puma on last year's shirt.

My pre-released ordered shirt arrived today. I do prefer the embroidered club badge as well as the embroidered puma as per last season but other than that I like it - fits well mind you I don't have to hide any fat!

The Premier League iron ons are average and to be honest the npower and skybet patches from past 2 years looked better but I will take PL over FL any day.

Red away will interesting however my preference for away is white / blue reverse.

My pre-released ordered shirt arrived today. I do prefer the embroidered club badge as well as the embroidered puma as per last season but other than that I like it - fits well mind you I don't have to hide any fat!

The Premier League iron ons are average and to be honest the npower and skybet patches from past 2 years looked better but I will take PL over FL any day.

Red away will interesting however my preference for away is white / blue reverse.

You prefer the look of the Sky Bet patches to the Premier League patches? I've heard it all now! 

Love the kit but I've only had mine a day and the Leicester badge is already half coming off..

Anyone else had the same problem?

Oh god, not this again. When will they learn that cheap shit will cost them more in the long run?

Oh god, not this again. When will they learn that cheap shit will cost them more in the long run?

Well actually it was already come off slightly when I unwrapped it. My girlfriend got it me as a present and I haven't even wore yet and the badge has slightly come off.

Rang the fanstore to see what they can do as I don't have a receipt and they said they'd exchange it no problem. Just a ball ache to travel to and from Hinckley to change a shirt.

Well actually it was already come off slightly when I unwrapped it. My girlfriend got it me as a present and I haven't even wore yet and the badge has slightly come off.

Rang the fanstore to see what they can do as I don't have a receipt and they said they'd exchange it no problem. Just a ball ache to travel to and from Hinckley to change a shirt.

Hopefully it was just a one off dodgey shirt that you got if it happened before you washed it. Still not good enough though at the price they charge.

Love the kit but I've only had mine a day and the Leicester badge is already half coming off..

Anyone else had the same problem?

I've held back from buying the new shirt to see what quality issues may arise. I just can't

be arsed having to keep taking it back like in 2012/13, and for £45 quality should not be an issue.

I've took it back now and they exchanged it without a receipt no problem but I was still pissed off with an unnecessary journey from Hinckley to Leicester and back. 

The fact I hadn't even worn it or washed it and the LCFC badge had already half come half pissed me right off lol 

Archived