Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Alex_LCFC

Troy Deeney

Exactly my point, so pleased we're no longer at a level where signing a proven clown is pant soiling stuff.

signing anyone who doesn't have an english name was the fúcking business in that league

signing anyone who doesn't have an english name was the fúcking business in that league

there is a higher percentage of foreign players in the perm than the championship DUH!!

there is a higher percentage of foreign players in the perm than the championship DUH!!

prem

BUT THE POZZO'S NETWORK IS EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE AND ALL YOU DOUBTERS ARE GOING TO BE PROVED WRONG AND WATFORD ARE GOING TO BE PROMOTED WITH 103 POINTS AND LEICESTER ARE GOING TO GO DOWN AND #DEENEEEEEEEEY

agreed but if he does join LCFC he will go with our blessing. You will have gained much more than a striker, he's a great team player.

Whatever happens I hope you guys do well this season and stay up.

If he does go will you sad acts still be celebrating 'Deeney Day' this year?

agreed but if he does join LCFC he will go with our blessing. You will have gained much more than a striker, he's a great team player.

Whatever happens I hope you guys do well this season and stay up.

Ditto, I hope you get promoted. The extra spice added to meetings over the last few years adds to the excitement and is what footballs about. Would be a good game to watch in the prem. like I say with vydra and deeney you have a very good chance.

It gave us a super day out at Wembley and the club a couple of million quid.

You sat in silence for much of the game, your team barely turned up and it must have cost the best part of £200.

If that's a super day out, stay away from Alton Towers.

Yes, first visit to the amazing stadium, obviously disappointed by our dire performance and of course the result but it was a really good occasion.

surely it would make more sense to say that it was a shit day cause we lost and the only highlight was the amazing stadium :dunno:

surely it would make more sense to say that it was a shit day cause we lost and the only highlight was the amazing stadium :dunno:

It is actually possible to see your team lose away and still enjoy the occasion. If it's all about winning you guys are in for a miserable season!!

Archived