Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Alex_LCFC

Troy Deeney

Christ. I've only just seen this. 

http://twitter.com/watfordfcstats/status/465770759655526401

I know that every club has its special people but they're usually dribbling idiots who struggle with simple tasks, such as tying their own shoelaces or breathing – not people who have the skills to switch on a PC and create infographics. 

Superhorns, please tell me no real Watford fan thinks that goal was "one of the best moments" in your club's history? 

I know that every club has its special people but they're usually dribbling idiots who struggle with simple tasks, such as tying their own shoelaces or breathing – not people who have the skills to switch on a PC and create infographics. 

Superhorns, please tell me no real Watford fan thinks that goal was "one of the best moments" in your club's history? 

lol

What else is there?!

Obviously some of the younger fans do. I would not. It was funny though after listening to your fans celebrating a slim victory in the first leg by hooting on their way home!!!

It is actually possible to see your team lose away and still enjoy the occasion. If it's all about winning you guys are in for a miserable season!!

lol im sorry but if you go to Wembley and see your team fail to get promoted in no way shape or form can it be classed as a 'super day out'. Clearly you were more bothered about seeing the sites than actually supporting your team.

Am i the only person who thinks this is madness?

Obviously some of the younger fans do. I would not. It was funny though after listening to your fans celebrating a slim victory in the first leg by hooting on their way home!!!

haha so our fans aren't allowed to celebrate winning a game that ultimately meant nothing because we lost in the play offs but your fans class celebrating winning a game that ultimately meant nothing because you lost in the same play offs as the best moment in your clubs history. tragic. 

Have you not heard? We tweet infographics of the routes we took home on the evening of 9 May 2013 and wish each other "Happy hooting day"? 

haha so our fans aren't allowed to celebrate winning a game that ultimately meant nothing because we lost in the play offs but your fans class celebrating winning a game that ultimately meant nothing because you lost in the same play offs as the best moment in your clubs history. tragic. 

So we had a day out and an extra couple of million. Move on.

So we had a day out and an extra couple of million. Move on.

we have moved on (and up). just thought it was funny that you're on our board taking the piss out of our fans for celebrating before actually winning the play offs when we all know what happened to you and you lot still celebrate it to this day despite still being in the championship. 

we have moved on (and up). just thought it was funny that you're on our board taking the piss out of our fans for celebrating before actually winning the play offs when we all know what happened to you and you lot still celebrate it to this day despite still being in the championship. 

I would take losing the playoff final to losing the way you did that day every time.

DEEEEENEEY!!!

I would take losing the playoff final to losing the way you did that day every time.

DEEEEENEEY!!!

I'd take losing that game like that, winning the league the next season and being in the Premier league, over losing a play off final then having a shit season in the league the season after and being left languishing in the championship.

DEEEEENEEY!!!

I banged your missus last night and she was rubbish, banged your sister and she was tight but ultimately rubbish then I banged your mum and she was very good. She then informed me she used to be a very well known £5 hooker and she got a lot of experience getting her Watford Gap filled in.

I'm sorry for really lowering the tone and being childish but I'm a little bored.

I banged your missus last night and she was rubbish, banged your sister and she was tight but ultimately rubbish then I banged your mum and she was very good. She then informed me she used to be a very well known £5 hooker and she got a lot of experience getting her Watford Gap filled in.

I'm sorry for really lowering the tone and being childish but I'm a little bored.

you can tell it's the school holiday.

DEEEEENEEY!!!

Well done.

Enjoy your derby against Stevenage tonight and Norwich on Saturday.

We've got Everton, Chelsea and Arsenal to worry about.

DEEEEENEEY!!!

I know what you're saying, but I genuinely think that day was - in hindsight - a blessing. I'd definitely take it over a play off final defeat.

The reaction from the players to that horrible defeat lead to us to coming back to Vicarage Road the following season and smashing you 3-0 on our way to 102 points and promotion. 

"He scores with his face, he scores with his faaace, Chris Wood...."

When you are losing nearly every game this coming season you might need those fond memories!!!

Why do you want to get promoted then? 

If you think Leicester are screwed, a club that nobody could argue isn't more cut out for the Premier League than Watford.

Archived