Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Alex_LCFC

Troy Deeney

Whilst I feel you would be bonkers to let him leave,

Remember us being 'odds on to be relegated' is at least a year ahead if you being 'odds on to be relegated'. Troy will also have seen us dominate the league, win it with a canter and play significantly better than you did last year.

Try not to get ahead of yourself too much, you may have beaten a poor bolton team but you have not won the league. You may also well think being odds on for relegation is somehow an insult but it is something you are aspiring to be. (Unless you believe the rubbish about the pozzo's massive network of players la la la - a pool that can't even get a team out of the championship after numerous efforts to date).

For what it is worth I think you have a good chance this year, but try not to spout rubbish and try to keep a little balance and perspective.

Expecting your team to struggle this year whilst expecting Watford to do well is balanced and totally in perspective. The Pozzo's network is extremely effective which will become ever more evident to you doubters in time. One example is Paredes, the Ecuador International defender who recently joined on a 5 year contract for the price of a packet of crisps. He had a wonderful debut on Saturday, MOTM.

Bloody hell, premature ejaculation must spread like Ebola in Watford if they always get excited this quickly.

'Probably get promoted' after a 3-0 win over a side that came close to relegation last season. lol

Whilst I feel you would be bonkers to let him leave,

Remember us being 'odds on to be relegated' is at least a year ahead if you being 'odds on to be relegated'. Troy will also have seen us dominate the league, win it with a canter and play significantly better than you did last year.

Try not to get ahead of yourself too much, you may have beaten a poor bolton team but you have not won the league. You may also well think being odds on for relegation is somehow an insult but it is something you are aspiring to be. (Unless you believe the rubbish about the pozzo's massive network of players la la la - a pool that can't even get a team out of the championship after numerous efforts to date).

For what it is worth I think you have a good chance this year, but try not to spout rubbish and try to keep a little balance and perspective.

Expecting your team to struggle this year whilst expecting Watford to do well is balanced and totally in perspective. The Pozzo's network is extremely effective which will become ever more evident to you doubters in time. One example is Paredes, the Ecuador International defender who recently joined on a 5 year contract for the price of a packet of crisps. He had a wonderful debut on Saturday, MOTM.

That is all very nice, but I'll stick to factual information.

We won the league

We are promoted

We are 'odds on for relegation' and are very happy with the challenge of trying to prove people wrong.

You have not been promoted.

You are playing championship level football.

You have had the 'amazing' pool of pozzo players for a number of years and it's allowed you to reach the play off's once.

A small number of your fans made similar brash statements last year.

Thinking our team will struggle and your's will do well is balanced. (Due to the respective leagues)

Thinking troy deeney might not want to play for us because we are at least a year ahead in development is not.

Bloody hell, premature ejaculation must spread like Ebola in Watford if they always get excited this quickly.

'Probably get promoted' after a 3-0 win over a side that came close to relegation last season. lol

My confidence is based more on the signings than the excellent first game., Gomes, Vydra Dyer, Paredes etc.

In response the Parades ... Matt Mills picked up a few mom awards during his time at Reading, look how that worked out. Watford have a chance I agree, but take it steady chief. Any team can look good after 1 game the last few seasons are littered with them.

Even Fo**st ,if you believe wot their saying the title's there's already .

Wow I am shocked. Nothing like a contingency hey..

A contingency plan is an alternative back up plan to when your plan doesn't work, the plan is not to be relegated its to stay in the Premiership

My confidence is based more on the signings than the excellent first game., Gomes, Vydra Dyer, Paredes etc.

You were spouting off on here last season though after your first two games and look how that went, you'd think you'd have learnt. Vydra and Deeney together should be enough to guarantee you top 6, but it's top 2 you need as another play-off gig will have you lot squirming again.

That is all very nice, but I'll stick to factual information.

We won the league

We are promoted

We are 'odds on for relegation' and are very happy with the challenge of trying to prove people wrong.

You have not been promoted.

You are playing championship level football.

You have had the 'amazing' pool of pozzo players for a number of years and it's allowed you to reach the play off's once.

A small number of your fans made similar brash statements last year.

Thinking our team will struggle and your's will do well is balanced. (Due to the respective leagues)

Thinking troy deeney might not want to play for us because we are at least a year ahead in development is not.

Of course we would have liked to have been promoted but I'm sure our football games will be more pleasing than yours this season given the quality you are up against.

If Troy Deeney turned down the opportunity to join a team that has a good chance of relegation it could also be described as a carefully balanced view, especially if there are better alternatives (which in unknown).

The general price for us to get relegated is 9/4 to 5/2, funny thing is that were a same price to finish in the Premier League Top 10 as Watford are to be promoted!

If we sign Cambiasso & Deeney these odds will change IMO... If not then, come Saturday when we beat Everton... Same as!

Of course we would have liked to have been promoted but I'm sure our football games will be more pleasing than yours this season given the quality you are up against.

If Troy Deeney turned down the opportunity to join a team that has a good chance of relegation it could also be described as a carefully balanced view, especially if there are better alternatives (which in unknown).

To be honest he could well turn it down, he may buy into the longer term project at watford.

If I'm honest I think you need to turn down 10 million and keep him, it would be a bit of a gamble but he is a very good player imo and with him you are much more likely to do well.

Does 5/2 count as 'odds on' in Watford, because it doesn't for the rest of the country?

Watford are behind the likes of Derby, Fulham, Cardiff, Wigan and Norwich in the automatic promotion stakes. They're a play-off side at best. Claiming that Watford are a better proposition than a Premier League side because they might have half a chance of promotion is nothing short of laughable. No player in their right mind would turn down Leicester for Watford if he thought he could get first team football for us.

To be honest he could well turn it down, he may buy into the longer term project at watford.

If I'm honest I think you need to turn down 10 million and keep him, it would be a bit of a gamble but he is a very good player imo and with him you are much more likely to do well.

agreed but if he does join LCFC he will go with our blessing. You will have gained much more than a striker, he's a great team player.

Whatever happens I hope you guys do well this season and stay up.

Archived