Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Alex_LCFC

Troy Deeney

I know what you're saying, but I genuinely think that day was - in hindsight - a blessing. I'd definitely take it over a play off final defeat.

The reaction from the players to that horrible defeat lead to us to coming back to Vicarage Road the following season and smashing you 3-0 on our way to 102 points and promotion. 

"He scores with his face, he scores with his faaace, Chris Wood...."

agreed, ultimately that defeat helped your club. I'm pleased that your history of overspend and bankruptcy is firmly in the past. You have a really good manager, look after him if things become difficult. Apart from the odd yob your supporters are a fine bunch, an away day to LCFC is always good fun.

We don't live on benefits down here so money no problem.

Brilliant. Your club gets mocked for having little to no history, talent or worth so you make an outlandish statement based on no real solid evidence because you felt a little depressed from thinking back to Super KP slotting home that winning penalty.

You have actually been to Watford I assume? The horrible little dump that is only even remotely worth considering for being fairly commutable to the capital? Sure.

Anyway, would certainly welcome Deeney here. Every proven Premier League striker was unproven at one point, and I really think he could cut the mustard.

agreed, ultimately that defeat helped your club. I'm pleased that your history of overspend and bankruptcy is firmly in the past. You have a really good manager, look after him if things become difficult. Apart from the odd yob your supporters are a fine bunch, an away day to LCFC is always good fun.

To be honest, Watford really can't comment on another clubs financial irregularities.

So you would rather lose the play off final than lose the semi final. Ultimately thats what it comes down to. That sir is fvcking stupid.

We still have our own moment which gives us a laugh. This is how easy it was for us to beat your piss poor team last season

tumblr_n9faf94HJP1r1bavoo1_500.gif

I still don't see Watford accepting 10 million. Getting into the Premiership is worth a lot more to them financially so selling there best striker is certainly not going to achieve the Premiership goal 

Daft money and it'd take a daft club to reject it. Oh, wait.

So you would rather lose the play off final than lose the semi final. Ultimately thats what it comes down to. That sir is fvcking stupid.

We still have our own moment which gives us a laugh. This is how easy it was for us to beat your piss poor team last season

tumblr_n9faf94HJP1r1bavoo1_500.gif

Why is it stupid to have a day out at Wembley and earn the club a couple of million? Are you all there?

I would take losing the playoff final to losing the way you did that day every time.

DEEEEENEEY!!!

But how sweet was our demolition of you at your gaff last October live on Sky and then absolutely annihilated the league and got promoted by early April? It tasted so good after the season before, fairytale stuff.

Why is it stupid to have a day out at Wembley and earn the club a couple of million? Are you all there?

Of course it's a sweet moment that led to a win. But it's not the best result in your history is it?

I wouldn't even put the Knockaert vs Forest goal in our top 10 results and that was against an actual rival.

Superhorns let's compare clubs shall we.

Nigel Pearson is a better manager then whoever your gaffer is (says a lot when I don't even know his Name).

Our owners are far richer and more organised then yours.

Stadium is bigger and better.

Players are far superior hence the difference in league.

Training facilities are state of the art and far better then Watford's.

We have a better history (and future) as a club.

Troy Deeney is your best player and will warm our bench quite nicely.

Now, go and bicker with fans from clubs of similar size to Watford, like Brentford.

Superhorns let's compare clubs shall we.

Nigel Pearson is a better manager then whoever your gaffer is (says a lot when I don't even know his Name).

Our owners are far richer and more organised then yours.

Stadium is bigger and better.

Players are far superior hence the difference in league.

Training facilities are state of the art and far better then Watford's.

We have a better history (and future) as a club.

Troy Deeney is your best player and will warm our bench quite nicely.

Now, go and bicker with fans from clubs of similar size to Watford, like Brentford.

than not then

Archived