Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fox123

Squad numbers confirmed.

LCFC will want popular players to have double digit numbers

mahrez, knocky, liam moore, nugent.

make more money out of it on printing

not really under O'Neill players never changed number, Matt Elliott only ever wore 18 

not really under O'Neill players never changed number, Matt Elliott only ever wore 18

That was 14 years ago when money wasn't so much a part of the game though.

So yes really.

I think Hammond will step up to the plate this season. He was shakey when he first signed and struggled to offer anything close to what James and DD did. But he definitely gained in stature towards the end of the season.

We will definitely need a decent anchor midfielder next season who can remain composed protect the back four and not shy away from a tackle.

LCFC will want popular players to have double digit numbers

mahrez, knocky, liam moore, nugent.

make more money out of it on printing

What is the price difference between having a single number or double number? I'm sure it only used to be £1 or £2 though that was 16 years ago.

Why are people panicking over numbers (ie Hammond getting #7) - they mean nothing.

If you really think that due to being assigned a certain squad number your guaranteed a place in the starting 11 you living in the dark ages. They have names on the backs of shirts now and more than 1 sub!!!!

Squad numbers are nothing important and 1st team players get a chance to request a number its as simple as that. Hammond rarely started last season and he will rarely start again this season - lay off the guy for requesting the #7 shirt.

Why are people panicking over numbers (ie Hammond getting #7) - they mean nothing.

If you really think that due to being assigned a certain squad number your guaranteed a place in the starting 11 you living in the dark ages. They have names on the backs of shirts now and more than 1 sub!!!!

Squad numbers are nothing important and 1st team players get a chance to request a number its as simple as that. Hammond rarely started last season and he will rarely start again this season - lay off the guy for requesting the #7 shirt.

he was given the number as an in season transfer he didn't request it, none of the players already here moved numbers so he kept it

Would be good if printing was £10 like they had in JJB.

I've never had a a name or number on a shirt before but I was stood in the printing queue today getting the sleeve badges done and I clocked the squad numbers, prices sheet.

I was amazed it was done per letter, number as I thought it was just a set price for numbers and one for the names.

To have 'Taylor-Fletcher' on your shirt with his number sets you back £23.

I then had to pick myself up off the concrete floor in the shop, that's half the price of the shirt, oh then £6 for the badges you're looking at £29.

We need some South Korean players in our squad.

I'm taking a punt here but I reckon it's £5 a number and £1 per letter.

While stood there doing the maths in my head, Kaspers was only a quid more than someone else, yet had a lot more letters, so the fiver for the the extra number on the other player is where it went!

Archived