Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Grandad.

Grandad's Official Liverpool Chit-Chat

Liverpool have only scored more than once on two occasions in their last 21 games. they include home games vs Bournemouth, West Ham, Norwich, Carlisle, Blackburn and palace.

remember when they used to score about 3 every half when Suarez played. sad times.

If you can't accept Liverpool and Rodgers are going to get some stick for scrapping past Carlisle without insulting people you've got a serious problem! lol

Read my posts, I can accept it. I just can't deal with these pair who just come in to wind me up but like I said I'll speak about the game tomorrow.

In the last 3 years Ancelotti has won the Champions League, Ligue 1, The Copa Del Rey and World Club Championship.

Rodgers has spent £20m on Dejan Lovren, scraped past Carlisle on penalties and had his teeth whitened.

lol lol lol lol

He's also managed the biggest club in the world and a team with infinite resources in a one team league, Rodgers is a mug but even he would have a chance at winning trophies at Madrid or PSG, not that he will ever get the chance.

In the last 3 years Ancelotti has won the Champions League, Ligue 1, The Copa Del Rey and World Club Championship.

Rodgers has spent £20m on Dejan Lovren, scraped past Carlisle on penalties and had his teeth whitened.

lol lol lol lol

And in the last three years you've maxed out your Mams credit card out in Burtons on elasticated jeans and chinos.

He's also managed the biggest club in the world and a team with infinite resources in a one team league, Rodgers is a mug but even he would have a chance at winning trophies at Madrid or PSG, not that he will ever get the chance.

Ancelotti has won a total of 3 champions leagues with two different sides and the Italian, Spanish and English top flights.

Its hard to imagine Rodgers managing to win any of those, he's an absolute charlatan.

Feel sorry for Liverpool fans because their team is an absolute shambles at the moment (and has been for about 20 games now) - it's just as bad as that Hodgson team with a whole tonne of money squandered on thoroughly average players.

Ancelotti has won a total of 3 champions leagues with two different sides and the Italian, Spanish and English top flights.

Its hard to imagine Rodgers managing to win any of those, he's an absolute charlatan.

Feel sorry for Liverpool fans because their team is an absolute shambles at the moment (and has been for about 20 games now) - it's just as bad as that Hodgson team with a whole tonne of money squandered on thoroughly average players.

I think the sad thing is after all that money being spent there's probably only 2 or 3 players that any new manager would definitely want to keep, and I reckon most Liverpool fans are now starting to realise they're no longer on the same level as Man U, Chelsea and the like and more with Spurs and Everton fighting it out for a Europa spot.

I think the sad thing is after all that money being spent there's probably only 2 or 3 players that any new manager would definitely want to keep, and I reckon most Liverpool fans are now starting to realise they're no longer on the same level as Man U, Chelsea and the like and more with Spurs and Everton fighting it out for a Europa spot.

Yeah if you were building a title-winning squad it's hard to imagine wanting to keep more than 7 or 8 players and even then it's really only Coutinho and Sturridge (on the rare occasions he's fit) you can imagine starting regularly for a title-challenging club at the moment.

wow personal attack again

classy

My advice then would be to post anything Liverpool related into the 'Premier League 2015/16' thread in the main LCFC forum where I can't post.

And if you are calling that an attack, being a Burtons shopper then you really have some issues.

Anyway, back to last night.

Rodgers looked a broken man, sat down for the majority of the game and sent Gary Mac out to shout instructions and even sent Gary Mac to do the post match press conference. To have a strong side out like we did last night and to not score more than one goal is woeful, 45+ shots and like people have said Carlisle have the worst defence in League 2.

There are some good players in the squad, ones with good futures like Coutinho, Henderson, Moreno, Firmino. Sturridge, Ings, Sakho, Gomez, Ibe and Clyne. But stone me, we need a new manager to come in and give these lads a lift, they looked dejected last night. Benteke, Lallana, Origi and Markovic I think could have futures but need to up their games. Harsh to put Benteke in that group but i just don't think we will ever play the style of football that benefits him.

Anyway, back to last night.

Rodgers looked a broken man, sat down for the majority of the game and sent Gary Mac out to shout instructions and even sent Gary Mac to do the post match press conference. To have a strong side out like we did last night and to not score more than one goal is woeful, 45+ shots and like people have said Carlisle have the worst defence in League 2.

There are some good players in the squad, ones with good futures like Coutinho, Moreno, Firmino. Sturridge, Ings, Sakho, Gomez, Ibe and Clyne. But stone me, we need a new manager to come in and give these lads a lift, they looked dejected last night. Benteke, Lallana, Origi and Markovic I think could have futures but need to up their games. Harsh to put Benteke in that group but i just don't think we will ever play the style of football that benefits him.

Who would be on your shortlist then? I can't imagine Klopp or Ancelotti wanting anything to do with this shambles but I suppose Klopp has talked about wanting a "project". Not many bigger going than at anfield right now I suppose...

Archived