Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Grandad.

Grandad's Official Liverpool Chit-Chat

Liverpool are simply in the gutter. They need a new lease of life which i can only see coming from a fresh face and new approach. Rodgers has to go imo.

Benteke is completely wasted if Liverpool continue to play from the back. They dont have the defenders to play that way either. Get the ball to Benteke quicker and let your attacking players play off him. I cant see how Sturridge and Benteke will work together.

Ancelotti would be a great manager for Liverpool, think i would sooner have him over Klopp.

Tincy, why did you lie anyway? Even if the rape victim story was true and you did go round for food that would have still been an interesting story and had no reason for you to lie about nobbing her afterwards. So quite simply nobody believes any of the story and its clearly bullshit. Therefore people only see you as a troll merchant when you write daft silly comments that is clearly trying to get a reaction from grandad and others in the chat.

ok pal

Without saying too much, I want you to remember all the people on here who had your back with messages of support when you were having a difficult time in your personal life about a year or so ago.

Fair play to Grandad though, for all his faults you can't deny he's honest and he has integrity.  You could learn a thing or two Tince.

Without saying too much, I want you to remember all the people on here who had your back with messages of support when you were having a difficult time in your personal life about a year or so ago.

Fair play to Grandad though, for all his faults you can't deny he's honest and he has integrity. You could learn a thing or two Tince.

Also remember me who called it all as bollocks from the start.

Reading back on some of the comments and their were some absolute gems. Ken with the best of the lot

Rincewinds post below lol

I can just imagine it.

After a dinner of takeaway red hot pizza Tincy and new found love Anon are relaxing on the settee watching a recording of the Teletubbies.Anon has undon the buttons on her dress and is kissing Tincy's neck whilst stroking his leg. Tincy is posting a message on a football forum on his Iphone.

'Tincy, will you put your Iphone down while I have my tongue in your ear'

'Hang on a second I just have to keep the lads updated on Foxestalk'

'Would you not rather be carressing my breasts?'

'Nearly done I am at the part where you were screaming for help and I rush up and chased the bloke away.'

'Ooh you are really hard.'

'I like to think that I can look after myself.'

' I meant.. oh never mind either come with me to the bedroom for a shag or I'll go back to the park and pick up another bloke.'

They just need a leader, at the moment there isn't one player in their whole squad you'd class as a leader. Always thought Liverpool should sign someone along the lines of Khedira or Schweinsteiger in the summer after they messed up winning the title, someone to 'take over' from Gerrard, as Henderson is certainly not that player yet.

Hahahahahaha what an absolute weirdo.

Reading back on some of the comments and their were some absolute gems. Ken with the best of the lot

Rincewinds post below lol

I can just imagine it.

After a dinner of takeaway red hot pizza Tincy and new found love Anon are relaxing on the settee watching a recording of the Teletubbies.Anon has undon the buttons on her dress and is kissing Tincy's neck whilst stroking his leg. Tincy is posting a message on a football forum on his Iphone.

'Tincy, will you put your Iphone down while I have my tongue in your ear'

'Hang on a second I just have to keep the lads updated on Foxestalk'

'Would you not rather be carressing my breasts?'

'Nearly done I am at the part where you were screaming for help and I rush up and chased the bloke away.'

'Ooh you are really hard.'

'I like to think that I can look after myself.'

' I meant.. oh never mind either come with me to the bedroom for a shag or I'll go back to the park and pick up another bloke.'

I've got a newfound respect for Ken now lol

your fans are pretty embarrassing in hoping that you lose just to get BRodge out

I know, I remember how embarrassing Leicester fans were regarding NPearo (if we're using stupid names) last season in your 18 game slump. Every club has a minority of idiotic fans!

• 3 weeks later...

Thank god the guy wasn't proper hard (as in badass) and ended up raping them both.

she was the one pretty much doing the seducing I did think it was a little weird but who am I to complain?

I got fed and then fed some more

Wish they'd both got raped.

Archived