Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Grandad.

Grandad's Official Liverpool Chit-Chat

To be honest we probably won't see Grandad again until a promising 1-0 win against Southampton on the first day of next season.

Win or lose he'll always be about to back himself.... Sometimes some people just dont live their lives around the Internet. And that's not a dig at you either.

To be honest we probably won't see Grandad again until a promising 1-0 win against Southampton on the first day of next season.

Or I've just been dealing with a death and coming on here to discuss Liverpool's woeful performance wasn't one of my priorities.

I was involved again, immediately, as Ander Herrera came hurtling towards me to shut down space. I was too quick for him. I completed a simple pass as Herrera came flying in with his sliding tackle. His right leg stretched out invitingly on the Anfield turf. I couldn't stop myself. Without even giving myself time to think I brought my left foot stamping down on Herrera. I felt my studs sink into his flesh just above the ankle. It had to have hurt him.

Thank god this thug has ****ed off to America

Truly shocking performance on Saturday, what made it even worse United were pretty poor as well. I would fully expect City, Leicester, Arsenal, Palace and Everton to have beaten that United side on Saturday. We were abysmal and that is being polite.

Everyone could see before the game it would benefit us to play 4-4-2 in the diamond, even Sky Sports set us up like this, so what did Rodgers do? Play a piss poor 4-5-1 with Danny Ings left wing and Firmino right wing, neither are wingers, neither played well and neither supported Benteke. The gap from our midfield to Benteke was embarrassing, nearly as embarrassing as our passing out from the back. Gary Neville summed it up perfectly "I don't know why Skrtel and Lovren think they can play it out from the back, they're not good enough and they need telling", spot on! Sooner them pair start to focus on just defending the sooner we may look better at the back. **** knows how Mignolet has the most clean sheets in 2015!

Time for change I think, cannot go on like this, I have backed Rodgers but there's only so much you can take and only so long you can remember the title run of 13/14. We need a world class manager who can attract world class players. Sad times!

Massive congratulations to you boys yesterday as well, not only did you win me a nice sum of money but it was really good to watch. Mahrez!

Truly shocking performance on Saturday, what made it even worse United were pretty poor as well. I would fully expect City, Leicester, Arsenal, Palace and Everton to have beaten that United side on Saturday. We were abysmal and that is being polite.

Everyone could see before the game it would benefit us to play 4-4-2 in the diamond, even Sky Sports set us up like this, so what did Rodgers do? Play a piss poor 4-5-1 with Danny Ings left wing and Firmino right wing, neither are wingers, neither played well and neither supported Benteke. The gap from our midfield to Benteke was embarrassing, nearly as embarrassing as our passing out from the back. Gary Neville summed it up perfectly "I don't know why Skrtel and Lovren think they can play it out from the back, they're not good enough and they need telling", spot on! Sooner them pair start to focus on just defending the sooner we may look better at the back. **** knows how Mignolet has the most clean sheets in 2015!

Time for change I think, cannot go on like this, I have backed Rodgers but there's only so much you can take and only so long you can remember the title run of 13/14. We need a world class manager who can attract world class players. Sad times!

Massive congratulations to you boys yesterday as well, not only did you win me a nice sum of money but it was really good to watch. Mahrez!

I have only seen the highlights and it looks like Liverpool really struggled.

What a goal by Benteke though. That showed Rooney how to do a proper bicycle kick rather than shinning it.

Liverpool have clearly got good players and can make top 4. I just worry that Rodgers cant handle the pressure. Now is the time to get rid and go and get Klopp.

Or Big Sam :whistle:

Archived