Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Grandad.

Grandad's Official Liverpool Chit-Chat

Trying to workout why my post was deleted.

Because you were unnecessarily abusive.

If you want your own Liverpool topic then you've got to be prepared to take criticism and negative comments without resorting to abuse..

Well I do hope you follow the same protocol on any slightly abusive post David, keep up the good work.

Well I try but there's no way I can or want to view every topic and post but in your case someone reported you so it was easy. :thumbup:

I do feel bad for him tbh, the past two windows he's lost a world beater and somebody with the potential to be a world beater. Pretty much prompting him to rebuild, besides he always seems to be a later bloomer so I expect they'd have a decent run around Christmas

Agree, it's a never ending cycle now for Liverpool, they aren't viewed as a huge club so huge players who play there will want to move on when some interest comes from a club like Barca, Real, Man City etc

Tbf Matt, any player in the World would jump at the chance of playing for Real or Barca. They're the biggest clubs in the World, and maybe you could add Bayern to that too. Manchester City aren't bigger than Liverpool but a player has more chance of winning trophies at Manchester City now. 

Manchester City aren't bigger than Liverpool but a player has more chance of winning trophies at Manchester City now. 

Surely you've invalidated your point in one sentence there?

Man City have infinite amounts of money, have a new (and recently expanded) stadium, are in the Champions League and look set to finish top 2 minimum again. You've said players have more chance of winning trophies at City now too, surely that makes them 'bigger' than Liverpool?

They're a completely different beast. They might not have the prestige or the trophy haul that Liverpool have but any player nowadays will be attracted to Man City as a far superior proposition compared to Liverpool, there are bigger and better prospects there.

Surely you've invalidated your point in one sentence there?

Man City have infinite amounts of money, have a new (and recently expanded) stadium, are in the Champions League and look set to finish top 2 minimum again. You've said players have more chance of winning trophies at City now too, surely that makes them 'bigger' than Liverpool?

They're a completely different beast. They might not have the prestige or the trophy haul that Liverpool have but any player nowadays will be attracted to Man City as a far superior proposition compared to Liverpool, there are bigger and better prospects there.

I have in a way. But history is a big aspect of a club and both Liverpool and Manchester United are ahead of the others still.

I have in a way. But history is a big aspect of a club and both Liverpool and Manchester United are ahead of the others still.

Recent history is more important than stuff that happened over 20years ago.

There is nothing remotely special about them these days and the likes of Chelsea, United, Arsenal and probably even Spurs are better placed to go onto bigger things.

Liverpool, Newcastle and Sunderland are the 3 clubs in most need of a good shake up.

Recent history is more important than stuff that happened over 20years ago.

There is nothing remotely special about them these days and the likes of Chelsea, United, Arsenal and probably even Spurs are better placed to go onto bigger things.

Liverpool, Newcastle and Sunderland are the 3 clubs in most need of a good shake up.

Recent history is important too, as I've said.

As for Spurs?! Don't be stupid.

Archived