Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Corky

League 1, 2 & JPT 2015-16

Disappointed for Cheltenham after antics in the League One, great bunch of fans.

That said, their relegation has been coming for a while and is much less of a shock than Tranmere's drop. 

I have to agree with Tuna, the Conference must be the hardest league to get out of. Next season, there'll be Tranmere, Cheltenham, either Bristol Rovers or Grimsby (depending on play-off results), Forest Green (who are minted), as well as Wrexham, Chester, Torquay and Lincoln. That's a very tough league indeed, especially considering the last four of those teams were marooned in mid-table.

Whom would you want to gain promotion to League Two via the playoffs?

Bristol Rovers

Grimsby Town

Eastleigh FC

Forest Green Rovers

For nostalgia reasons, I'd go with Grimsby.

Grimsby all day long.

They're local (ish) to me, and I have fond memories of the Izzet goal there a few years back. 

Whom would you want to gain promotion to League Two via the playoffs?

Bristol Rovers

Grimsby Town

Eastleigh FC

Forest Green Rovers

For nostalgia reasons, I'd go with Grimsby.

Probably Grimsby.

I have great memories of Grimsby, absolute great away day in which Izzet scored the best goal I've seen live. 

(I do like Bristol Rovers though too).

Only as they scored the most blatent ever handball goal against us and got 2 of our players sent off in the same game.

Along with the 40 other teams you say something similar about. lol

Shrewsbury promoted to League One, by the way. Worthy runners-up behind Burton - they are a good team with solid, sturdy management.

Hope they fare well next season - not at least because of Jason Leutwiler in between sticks. :thumbup:

The title is still up for grabs this weekend. I'm hoping Burton win it.

The title is still up for grabs this weekend. I'm hoping Burton win it.

Yeah, I just think Burton have the slightly easier fixture against Cambridge as opposed to Shrewsbury who face an Argyle side who still battle for a playoff spot (although It's highly unlikely they'll lose 6th spot because of goal difference).

MK Dons winning 2-0 now so currently on course for automatic promotion as Preston are still drawing 0-0.

Hope Preston finish second, though. Nothing against Karl Robinson, I do like him, but Preston are a big club, good fanbase, great history and currently managed by Simon Grayson. 

Leyton Orient winning at Swindon! Climb out of bottom four with that, Notts County drop in.

It's so tight at both ends man.

MK Dons winning 2-0 now so currently on course for automatic promotion as Preston are still drawing 0-0.

Hope Preston finish second, though. Nothing against Karl Robinson, I do like him, but Preston are a big club, good fanbase, great history and currently managed by Simon Grayson. 

It's 4-0 to MK Dons now 

Archived