Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Corky

League 1, 2 & JPT 2015-16

Cracking game tbh

Yeah it certainly was 5-1 to Cambridge I see, bet the atmosphere was good. Crewe managed to beat the covscum, have to say after watching that display I can see Cov struggling this season. First half Cov barely created any chances plus gave away two soft goals. Second half Cov got one back which was an O.G from a crewe centre back, cov did have the opportunity to get back into it but they missed a sitter which was the only really dangerous chance they had in the second half. On crewe a nice friendly welcoming club but footballing wise despite today's win I think they may still struggle, an decent league one side would have thrashed cov today, cov were that poor. Of course I don't quite think Cov will go down I think there home form will keep them up. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30003191

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink new manager of Burton Albion. Former player David Oldfield to assist.

Interesting choice, certainly a player whose career will make League 2 players take notice of him.

Burton do like to gamble with there managers, however good luck to them a club with a lot of potential.  

Roy Carroll played for Northen Ireland in Romania last night, then flew back and played for Notts County today.

I could play in goal and keep a clean sheet against Cov asleep on the goal line after a drink, drugs and hooker bender the night before.

• 1 month later...

Archived