Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Corky

League 1, 2 & JPT 2015-16

Nah Wimbledon vs Accrington was worse than Derby vs Hull for me.

Agree with best game though. 

Gotta be honest I only saw 20 minutes of the Wimbledon v Accrington game and wasn't taking too much notice for those 20 minutes.

Second leg of Accrington vs Wimbledon on today Wednesday.

Hoping for a Wimbledon win, so they can face Plymouth and then go on and win the final, finally paving the way for two Wimbledon vs MK Dons matchups. :ph34r:

EDIT: It's a Wednesday. Thanks, Corky! Let the BBC page confuse me there for a moment.

Am I right in reading Barnsley were bottom in November?!

If that's correct that is quite incredible and extraordinary!

Fair play to them, like I say though it still goes down as one of the shittist away days I've had!

Yeah they were bottom in December. Amazing turnaround.

Barnsley is a great away day. Pub literally top of the hill, 5 minute walk into Oakwell and have a massive away end which is unreserved. Been about 7 times and loved each time.

Always a bit biased because they are a local club to me and all my work colleagues either support Barnsley or Rotherham but I hope they go up.

Second leg of Accrington vs Wimbledon on today.

Hoping for a Wimbledon win, so they can face Plymouth and then go on and win the final, finally paving the way for two Wimbledon vs MK Dons matchups. :ph34r:

It's on Wednesday.

Proper pitch invasion too, just fans wanting to celebrate with their players, didn't seem to be any aggression or gloating at the opposition.

All credit to them for getting to Wembley. First time a Wimbledon club has been there since 1988?

Proper pitch invasion too, just fans wanting to celebrate with their players, didn't seem to be any aggression or gloating at the opposition.

All credit to them for getting to Wembley. First time a Wimbledon club has been there since 1988?

You're right, the Dons won the Confernece play off against Luton in 2011 but the game was played at Man City rather than Wembley. I'm local to Wimbledon so will hopefully be heading to Wembley for the Plymouth game, local pub tonight was quite an atmosphere.

How is Akinfenwa still going? lol

Kudos to the guy for scoring - but this shape can't be healthy in the long run:

_89734976_bayo_akinfenwa.jpg

If it's fat, no, but he's a professional athlete, a lot of that will be muscle. Being big doesn't mean being unhealthy.

Millwall fans you scummy, ugly, chavvy, smelly cvnts. Stay off the pitch until the final whistle you knobs. Even your own players and Managers are shouting at you to stay put you clowns.

Darryl Clarke has signed a new 3 year deal at Bristol Rovers, turning down Leeds in the process.

Sensible man.

Very sensible. Hope Bristol Rovers go up again, always sort of liked them.

Archived