Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Corky

League 1, 2 & JPT 2015-16

Mk Dons won 5-1 so they are promoted now. Hope they do a Portsmouth or a Luton and fall right back down.

CEFaKpaUsAAWl68.jpg

What a lovely scarf. We'll gloss over the fact that Wimbledon still existed so it couldn't be reborn but footballing fairytales are what it's all about.

Mk Dons won 5-1 so they are promoted now. Hope they do a Portsmouth or a Luton and fall right back down.

Damn! and yeah agreed hope they fall apart. It's just not right pinching somebody's else's club and a city that avoids non league and put straight into the football league.

Still can't believe Tranmere will be playing Conference football next season. Shame for Notts County aswell.

Me neither, I remember them in the early/mid ninties always in the playoffs just a small step away from the Premier League, and of reaching the league cup final.

How on earth was that a booking for both in the Chesterfield pne game? Gallagher's was a nothing offence and if the ref thought he made a meal of it why book the other bloke?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived