Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AndWhat?

Leicester City and VfL Bochum - Blue and White Friendship

Trying shortly for additional tickets for the guys who are looking to get over for the home game against Bayern.

Quite a flurry of trips early on in the season with Germans here against Brentford, Arsenal and Palace and trips the other way for the home games against Bayern, Freiburg and Koln.

Edited by SemperEadem
  • Like 1

On 17/06/2022 at 20:11, goody2028 said:

Great idea this. A few of us might be looking at going over next year, will perhaps give you a shout nearer the time? Maybe even meet a few Leicester lot over there one time, would be right up for it. 

So something that may help you guys out is yesterday the chaps we know agreed with the club that with enough warning Bochum will set tickets aside for Leicester fans.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

So something that may help you guys out is yesterday the chaps we know agreed with the club that with enough warning Bochum will set tickets aside for Leicester fans.

I find it staggering how another club will try to make it easier for our fans to come support them from a different country, yet our own club appears to be trying to make it difficult for our own fans to attend home games. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

What do their fans think when they come and 'experience' a Leicester match?, I'm sure they're very polite but it must seem really dull compared to germany.

Yeah I mean its very different isn't it.

They know what English fan culture is right now, they understand the constraints and how it is.

Few things that blow their mind is the cost and just how the supporter is really seen as not that important here.

Like you said they are polite and I think the ones that come over with UFS appreciate that those guys are really trying. Its not exclusive that travel is through them so not so sure on others feelings. But they must like it to keep coming back hey.

A lot like coming for the stuff outside of the game like English pub culture, some groundhopping and seeing guys who they have known for years.

Edited by SemperEadem
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

Yeah I mean its very different isn't it.

They know what English fan culture is right now, they understand the constraints and how it is.

Few things that blow their mind is the cost and just how the supporter is really seen as not that important here.

Like you said they are polite and I think the ones that come over with UFS appreciate that those guys are really trying. Its not exclusive that travel is through them so not so sure on others feelings. But they must like it to keep coming back hey.

A lot like coming for the stuff outside of the game like English pub culture, some groundhopping and seeing guys who they have known for years.

I think nail on the head for that last bit. It's mainly the things around the match.

• 4 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, BigHeadLCFC said:

First time at Bochum yeah, family are Gladbach fans so we normally go there. Came over for their derby vs Cologne but happily that was on Sunday so we could do both

Decent double-header of games to get to, that is!

You manage to chat to any Bochumers while you were there? A lad I know mentioned he saw you with your flag.

Edited by Voll Blau

16 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Decent double-header of games to get to, that is!

You manage to chat to any Bochumers while you were there? A lad I know mentioned he saw you with your flag outside the fanshop.

Yeah spoke to a handful but none that knew the guys that have been before 

• Like 1