Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AndWhat?

Leicester City and VfL Bochum - Blue and White Friendship

19 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Has its pros and cons. The tv games are set before they announce the scheduled. Then the last 2 games of the season all ko at the same time.

However you cant travel by public transport to away games its coach or car only. And you often only get tickets once on coach or arrival at ground by car.

We did ajax away last season as excelsior fans. Got ticket on way on to bus at excelsior home ground in Rotterdam. You can drink on the bus tho lol

The tub is the final big ground and the only one of the 3 Rotterdam clubs I've not done.

If you find yourself in Rotterdam for an excelsior game long shot I know. Let me know. I maybe able to get you in the directors/players lounge after the game. You have to pay for your beers but normally get a bite to eat lol

Thanks! I've noticed they are at home on our weekend so will certainly let you know. So Rotterdam is a decent night out? We don't want anything flash, just a decent city with a wide variety of quality beers, safe, open late etc.

2 hours ago, grobyfox1990 said:

The above sounds great. On a slightly related note, a group of us are going to Germany to try and fit in as many games as we can across Germany and maybe Belgium too over the penultimate weekend in Feb. However, i was wondering when the TV fixtures are announced? I presume the Bundesliga has a similar structure to the PL, whereby fixtures are moved according to TV needs. I can't find any info on this online.

Any help appreciated, as it seems many here are well versed in German football, we will then book flights when we know fixtures are confirmed. 

I will ask on the irregularities of the Belgian fixture changes on the Leuven thread.

Back to your original question, it depends really. Normally the Bundesliga/DFL tie it in with CL/EL being confirmed. So far, all fixtures up until Christmas are confirmed. I would expect January/February games to be confirmed once the group stages in CL/EL conclude. However, in Germany, they don't necessarily announce whole months. So it could be that the penultimate weekend in Feb is part of the announcement after.

Hope that makes sense. Apparently the games up until early Feb are to be announced early November. So I guess your games may be part of the announcement after which should be mid-December if I was a betting man.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Thanks! I've noticed they are at home on our weekend so will certainly let you know. So Rotterdam is a decent night out? We don't want anything flash, just a decent city with a wide variety of quality beers, safe, open late etc.

It's a decent place. Not amsterdam. But lively enough. Apart from a sunday night. It's always dead on a sunday late on.

You'll find a reasonable amount of beers depending on what places you drink. A lot of holland has own local brews that they sell. Hardly see an amstel.

Have a read up and if you do decide to go I'll get in touch with the club and see if we can sort you some tickets in the Robin Van Persie Tribune with the rowdy lot *theres not many of them and they aren't that rowdy for the record lol

And see if I can sort passes for the lounge after, doubt you would no any of the players tho. But you can always nick a branded club glass. *not saying we have lol

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Bayfox said:

It's a decent place. Not amsterdam. But lively enough. Apart from a sunday night. It's always dead on a sunday late on.

You'll find a reasonable amount of beers depending on what places you drink. A lot of holland has own local brews that they sell. Hardly see an amstel.

Have a read up and if you do decide to go I'll get in touch with the club and see if we can sort you some tickets in the Robin Van Persie Tribune with the rowdy lot *theres not many of them and they aren't that rowdy for the record lol

And see if I can sort passes for the lounge after, doubt you would no any of the players tho. But you can always nick a branded club glass. *not saying we have lol

What I want to know is when you're making your Bochum debut mate! :thumbup:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...