Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
billyn88

Crystal Palace Away - NOW SOLD OUT

Here's the story then, no fraud involved.

Me: Can I get 3 tickets for CP please.

Lad in TO: Are you a season ticket holder

Me: No, but I have 3 st references

TO: Thats fine (see, no fraud), who is the lead contact.

Me: I am, I'd like them all sent to me.

TO: We can no longer do that, they have to go to one of the references.

Eventually I said to him, 'bloody typical city, making it hard for fans to get tickets, tell you what mate, I'll go support Liverpool', and put the phone down.

I phoned back an hour later, spoke to the lovely Julie, explained what I wanted exactly as above. No problem she says, I'll put you as lead contact then all the tickets will come to you.

Gave her the references, got her to confirm the delivery address, and I've had an email confirming everything.

Morale of the story, if you dont get a female on the TO line, put the bloody phone down and try again

Finally, please, no-one come on telling me I'm cheating PLEASE!!

Just got ours but TO are cracking down on using other people's refs. Thanks to Julie in the TO for helping me

Not disagreeing at all, I think it's good they're doing something if there's a problem but how do they plan on going about this? They can't know that someone's wrongly used another person's details, can they?

EDIT: Didn't see your recent post. No worries.

Eventually I said to him, 'bloody typical city, making it hard for fans to get tickets, tell you what mate, I'll go support Liverpool', and put the phone down.

I phoned back an hour later, spoke to the lovely Julie, explained what I wanted exactly as above. No problem she says, I'll put you as lead contact then all the tickets will come to you.

Gave her the references, got her to confirm the delivery address, and I've had an email confirming everything.

Morale of the story, if you dont get a female on the TO line, put the bloody phone down and try again

I was borrowing one reference for Chelsea, and I was told by a woman to name every person. I was like wtf, this has never happened before.

I don't think they should send them directly to you and should go to the ST reference holder. You aren't committing fraud but others might do if they didn't ensure they were sent to the reference holder only

I remember a poster on here saying that they leant someone a reference number for a certain game.

Then a few months later the same person used the reference without asking and purchased a ticket for Forest away it I remember correctly. But luckily the ticket office sent it to the reference holders home address.

I remember a poster on here saying that they leant someone a reference number for a certain game.

Then a few months later the same person used the reference without asking and purchased a ticket for Forest away it I remember correctly. But luckily the ticket office sent it to the reference holders home address.

Well you see, some on here have standards, some dont. Personally, I'd rather miss a whole season than to do a fellow fan out of their rightful ticket. Those on here that know me would endorse that. And, thats why we have the thread for trusted ticket swappers.

Archived