Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
billyn88

Crystal Palace Away - NOW SOLD OUT

lol

My aim is 11am at the Southwark Tavern, maybe a quick one at The Wheatsheaf then to The Barrow boy & banker all of which are around London Bridge/Borough Market.Don't know if they'll be many City fans around but it's a cracking place.There is a train from London Bridge to Thornton Heath but it takes an hour to get there so I'll head to Victoria were the journeys only 20 minutes,and then meet up with all us blues at Flora sandes,Railway Telegraph or the Prince George.They'll be loads of us around Leicester Square but I'm not a fan of that part of London,but that's the good thing with being in the capital your only 50 yards from a pub.

Ok mate, that souds good, brigstock road it is, will call you when we are there

All gone now :(  As per ticket exchange thread if anyone can't make it & has x1 or x2 tickets available, please let me know via PM.  thanks

. Managed to get two returns this morning from TO . Looking forward to our first away match this season

I'm hearing that the Prince George has recently shut down? Is that likely to be where everyone was heading?

I think you might be right,it may affect anyone coming on a coach as it's the 1st pub you come to if walking away from ground.

lol

My aim is 11am at the Southwark Tavern, maybe a quick one at The Wheatsheaf then to The Barrow boy & banker all of which are around London Bridge/Borough Market.Don't know if they'll be many City fans around but it's a cracking place.There is a train from London Bridge to Thornton Heath but it takes an hour to get there so I'll head to Victoria were the journeys only 20 minutes,and then meet up with all us blues at Flora sandes,Railway Telegraph or the Prince George.They'll be loads of us around Leicester Square but I'm not a fan of that part of London,but that's the good thing with being in the capital your only 50 yards from a pub.

My plan is to go Victoria, I was thinking of going London Bridge but as you say it's a hour's journey from there so i'm gonna go straight to Victoria and split the difference (i.e - about 25 mins to Victoria, have a few pints, then 20 mins onto Thornton Heath).

Any suggestions for decent boozers near Victoria?

My plan is to go Victoria, I was thinking of going London Bridge but as you say it's a hour's journey from there so i'm gonna go straight to Victoria and split the difference (i.e - about 25 mins to Victoria, have a few pints, then 20 mins onto Thornton Heath).

Any suggestions for decent boozers near Victoria?

I thought about going straight to Victoria but my train gets to London at 9 so i've got plenty of time to kill.Good excuse as well to feast on the delights of the market.

I have 1 Adult Ticket available for this match with Ausden Clark coach travel. So looking for £42 to recoup the cost for both.Only looking to sell together and not wanting to sell match ticket only.

I can either meet someone at the Local Hero on Saturday morning or you can pick up from my house in Ratby.Please PM me if you are interested.

lol

Do you remember if the Flora Sands has TVs? I wanted to watch the Liverpool game in there first.

The Railway seems to be closed according to a website I saw...hard to tell! May just give them a call on Friday and check.

Who's on coach three fox travel for this then? On my own this time!!!!

Help. .......

I've been on 3 to all the aways this season, it's a friendly bunch and a brand new coach as well, charging points in the headrest infront of you for your ipod,pad,phone etc.

Plus it's the wheelchair coach so if they do have to park up miles from the ground we don't, like Chelsea, straight outside.

Do you remember if the Flora Sands has TVs? I wanted to watch the Liverpool game in there first.

The Railway seems to be closed according to a website I saw...hard to tell! May just give them a call on Friday and check.

The Railway is still open mate,and showing the lunchtime game by all accounts.The flora sands is a spoons so don't think they'll have any football on.

I've been on 3 to all the aways this season, it's a friendly bunch and a brand new coach as well, charging points in the headrest infront of you for your ipod,pad,phone etc.

Plus it's the wheelchair coach so if they do have to park up miles from the ground we don't, like Chelsea, straight outside.

Yeah mate i was on it for Stoke, wasnt too bad and was a great coach tbf! Just being sarcy as its the first time on my own this time haha!

Is there any group I could tag along with for this?

My mates have bailed on me and I'm currently heading to this on my own. I'd prefer to be with other people - needs to be someone I've talked to on here though.  I'm nineteen years old, I like to get involved in making a noise and I'd like to think I'd fit in well with most away-day regulars. Thanks.

Is there any group I could tag along with for this?

My mates have bailed on me and I'm currently heading to this on my own. I'd prefer to be with other people - needs to be someone I've talked to on here though. I'm nineteen years old, I like to get involved in making a noise and I'd like to think I'd fit in well with most away-day regulars. Thanks.

Just get yourself to Thornton Heath mate, there will be lots of us there, Railway Telegraph. Sol the wall Bamba, KentFoxSteve and me will be there around midday , should be several more ft'ers and Union FS chaps around. Make yourself known, or look for the really old guy (me!) with the two twenty-somethings.

I have 1 Adult Ticket available for this match with Ausden Clark coach travel. So looking for £42 to recoup the cost for both.Only looking to sell together and not wanting to sell match ticket only.

I can either meet someone at the Local Hero on Saturday morning or you can pick up from my house in Ratby.Please PM me if you are interested.

This has now been sold.

Archived