Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
billyn88

Crystal Palace Away - NOW SOLD OUT

Spoons near Thornton Heath station apparently. Away fan friendly and close to stadium

The Flora Sandes? Been there in the past, not keen tbh. Much prefer The Prince George (?) abit further up, past spoons' and abit closer to the ground.

Saying that i'll probably have 1 or 2 in spoons' then move up to The Prince George, unless anyone knows of any other decent away pubs around the area.

The Flora Sandes? Been there in the past, not keen tbh. Much prefer The Prince George (?) abit further up, past spoons' and abit closer to the ground.

Saying that i'll probably have 1 or 2 in spoons' then move up to The Prince George, unless anyone knows of any other decent away pubs around the area.

Ok, lets make it Prince George. Who's in?

Pahaa! Does he mean me. FYI I have membership, but I also have friends.

That wasn't aimed at you fella. Tbh I thought you were a season ticket holder.

I've noticed over the last couple of years people give their reference numbers out if they aren't going to keep their priority quite high. But then then people like yourself who is a member who would like to go doesn't get a look in as they've sold out before going on sale.

That wasn't aimed at you fella. Tbh I thought you were a season ticket holder.

I've noticed over the last couple of years people give their reference numbers out if they aren't going to keep their priority quite high. But then then people like yourself who is a member who would like to go doesn't get a look in as they've sold out before going on sale.

Ok mate, overreaction again on my part, it's an age thing!

Massively impressed by redspottedhanky. Ordered my train tickets yesterday and they arrived today. 

Going into Euston, any pubs around there that everyone is likely to be heading to? 

Loads of decent boozers around there fella. There are two converted monuments called The Beer Tap and The Cider Tap outside the entrance of the station. Plus The Bree Louise around the corner, The Rocket and The Flyer on Euston Road too.

Think The Soup Nazi is advising on this after a chat with other ft'ers - Gaz? Aim for Thornton Heath, thats the ultimate destination.

lol

My aim is 11am at the Southwark Tavern, maybe a quick one at The Wheatsheaf then to The Barrow boy & banker all of which are around London Bridge/Borough Market.Don't know if they'll be many City fans around but it's a cracking place.There is a train from London Bridge to Thornton Heath but it takes an hour to get there so I'll head to Victoria were the journeys only 20 minutes,and then meet up with all us blues at Flora sandes,Railway Telegraph or the Prince George.They'll be loads of us around Leicester Square but I'm not a fan of that part of London,but that's the good thing with being in the capital your only 50 yards from a pub.

Archived