Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
billyn88

Crystal Palace Away - NOW SOLD OUT

Just get yourself to Thornton Heath mate, there will be lots of us there, Railway Telegraph. Sol the wall Bamba, KentFoxSteve and me will be there around midday , should be several more ft'ers and Union FS chaps around. Make yourself known, or look for the really old guy (me!) with the two twenty-somethings.

Now got myself someone to go with after the extra release of tickets but thanks for offering to help.  :)

Just get yourself to Thornton Heath mate, there will be lots of us there, Railway Telegraph. Sol the wall Bamba, KentFoxSteve and me will be there around midday , should be several more ft'ers and Union FS chaps around. Make yourself known, or look for the really old guy (me!) with the two twenty-somethings.

Me and my son will see you guys in there too. We're locals (accent) but lifelong city fans, and looking forward to this away day!

Archived